With Adobe Animate CC 2017, you can do everything from making banners for your website or app to animating short films with no programming experience required. You’ll be able to import images into the powerful drawing tool where they will become layers in an animated storyboard before exporting it as an interactive web page that people can view on their computer screen or mobile device. This is a fun way to introduce animated content into marketing materials without having any knowledge of coding!
Overview of Adobe Animate CC 2017
One special thing about this software is that it enables you to make great animations and publish them on the web or mobile devices. The application also allows users to create vector graphics that are editable with precision tools like shape builder tool, switch between layers, etc., as well as transitions such as slide animate effects for various modes of media content comprising audio-video clips, shapes, and text objects.
Adobe Animate CC 2017 can be used by both amateurs and professionals alike who want to learn how to work more efficiently with their videos through easy editing features that allow adding text labels within your video timeline while altering the animations of a file.
Make Graphics for Games
Animation is one of the most popular art forms and it’s used in many different industries. It can be a time-consuming process but with Adobe Animate CC, you can leverage your existing animation skills for interactive graphics creation to quickly build games or other animations without having any coding knowledge.
Adobe Animate CC 2017 comes with a lot of features that help make game development more streamlined. For example, there are tools that allow animators to work on scenes individually; these include the Timeline Panel where they can import assets and animate them independently from their colleagues who might be working on another scene at the same time (for collaboration). The Character Tool allows designers to see how characters will look within different environments while Story Board provides an easy way for animators.
Split Animation Editing
Another feature in Animate CC 2017 is Split Animation Editing. This allows developers to split a long animation into smaller chunks and edit them individually instead of one single long file.
Adobe Animate CC 2017’s perfect for working on complicated animations that would be too difficult if they were all contained within one big document. The interface also makes it easier to quickly find an individual section which can help with precision editing but might not be as useful when you need to work on multiple parts simultaneously (such as color correction).
By Blending Abilities, I mean that you can make one object appear to be an attribute of another. To do this, you need to select the Fill and Stroke layer in your Timeline panel, then drag a shape from the Library onto its fill or stroke (or both) as shown below:
The top-right screenshot shows how it looks when I have dragged a green circle onto my fill area so that part of my rectangle is now transparent. The top-left screenshot shows what happens when I’ve dragged a red square onto my stroke areas – instead of being solid black lines like before, they are now made up of dashed lines.
In addition to these effects making shapes look more interesting by using different colors for fills/strokes.
This can be used in conjunction with other vector graphics effects such as gradients and patterns to create dynamic animations. These are just two examples of how Adobe has improved its software’s ability to animate content by simplifying techniques so they don’t require programming skills.
Design Natural Motion for Objects and Characters
Adobe Animate CC 2017 supports a suite of tools to create natural, realistic motion for objects and characters. Animators can now blend keyframes together in the timeline using Behaviour Trees or Timeline Mixer, add easing effects with Ease Controls (available as an extension), or use new Motion Recorder functionality if they prefer drawing out their animations frame by frame.
Motion templates created on other Adobe products like Animate CC Web are also available here as well as legacy animation formats that were previously supported only by Flash Professional.*
*Note: Legacy Formats will not be readable when opening them in Creative Cloud standalone applications such as Photoshop CS+ but may open and work correctly within Flash Professional via double-clicking the file inside your library panel
Text Layout Framework
By Text Layout Framework, I mean the text formatting and positioning on the canvas. To display a paragraph of text, we should just follow these easy steps:
– Select the Text Tool (T) from the toolbar or under “Text” in the Objects Panel;
– Choose an alignment option to position your line at either left, right, center, or justify; then click once where you want your first word to go;
– Type away! As you type new words will automatically flow into place behind each other for quick and easy editing later. You can use keyboard shortcuts such as Ctrl+Left/Right Arrow to move one word over at a time, Alt+Shift+Up/Down Arrow keys or even drag with the mouse cursor overseas any selected amount.
Motion Graphics Design and More
Supercharge your motion graphic design work with more than 50 new and updated features in the latest release, including AI-powered drawing tools that simplify complex shapes.
Enhance content for a variety of screens from mobile to big-screen displays. And export seamlessly without worrying about source code compatibility or file size limitations. With updates every few months, you can stay up to date on the latest additions as they come out so there’s always something new when you open it up!
What can I do with this software?
– Work on animation projects in industry-standard formats (or convert them)
– Import artwork from Illustrator or Photoshop for editing and adding to your project. You can also import existing SWF files into your timeline as frames if they are made up of vector graphics only, such as clip art created in Flash Professional CSX. Note that imported bitmap images will be rasterized so keep these at a low resolution like 72ppi; too high resolution values will cause playback.
New Features in Adobe Animate CC 2017 Standalone:
- New Interface and design.
- New Content Library.
- A new way to share projects across the Creative Cloud desktop apps, Adobe CC Mobile Apps, and other devices.
- Import multiple files at once from a range of sources including Photoshop PSD, AI Illustrator EPS, SVG Vector formats, PNG Bitmap formats (PNG-24 & PNG-32), and JPEG File Formats (JPEG 2000).
- Merge layers together with a single click by selecting them in the Layers panel or Timeline window then right-clicking on one layer’s thumbnail.
- Create a document preset that contains all your favorite settings like colors dialog box values for text size animation properties etc., so that you can quickly apply these same settings again later without having to remember what they are each.
System Requirements for Adobe Animate CC 2017 Version Standalone:
Below are the must-have system requirements before installing Adobe Animate CC 2017:
- RAM: 1GB
- Disk Space: 5 GB
- Processor: Intel Quad Core
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- On the other hand, if you want to make use of some plugins that are only available for MAC OS X or Windows