Windows 8.1 Enterprise Free Download 32/64 Bit [Updated 2020]
Windows 8.1 Enterprise is the best and most powerful edition available to all the businesses and big institutes. It comes with all the latest features and tools that work best for every big organization and business. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise is very well known for its reliable and most user-friendly interface. It has many powerful security features that are important for maintaining your system safe and secure. Enterprise edition is a complete standalone offline bootable image (ISO) file for free.
Overview Of Windows 8.1 Enterprise ISO
Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition is a successful operating system released by Microsoft. It is best for large sizes of businesses and institutes. It contains the latest security features, updates and other non-security features that keeps you secure and gives you a breathtaking experience. It is the most reliable, stable and secure operating system available.
You can also try Windows 8.1 Pro edition for free.
Some of the best features available in Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition includes the ability to receive Remote Desktop connections, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality is not available for this version of Windows 8.1.
Users can get all the security and other updates including non-security. This edition of Windows 8.1 has some of the best applications available with the help of which you can create something new and amazing in no time. Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition can be downloaded and installed on your computer for free.
Features Of Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition
Some of the best features available in Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition are the following:
- Secure booting is made available in this version of Windows 8.1.
- Users can unlock their devices using the facial recognition feature in Windows 8.1
- The welcome screen is included which is very amazing by the way.
- It has semantic zoom available which makes application tiles bigger in size in order to make them more manageable for touch screens.
- Live tiles make the interface of the operating system more alive and interesting to use.
- Touch and Thumb keyboard is supported by Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1
- Language packages are available in this edition. You can select and choose any language while working on your computer.
- The File Explorer is updated which is more user-friendly than ever before. It is more manageable and more live than before.
- Standard Apps are available in Enterprise edition. The standard applications of this version of Windows are more manageable and safe to use.
- Windows Store is updated and now contains many amazing features and apps that are very helpful in the creative process of your work.
- “Refresh and Reset” feature is available in the Enterprise edition. Using this feature you can Refresh your system without losing your personal files. Or, you can reset your computer to the starting point. This feature is very helpful if you get any viruses or some kind of other malicious attacks on your system.
- You can play games seamlessly in Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition.
- “Connected Standby” feature is also available in Windows 8.1 Enterprise. It is now renamed as “InstantGo”.
- Windows update feature is also available in this version. Updating Windows is not a problem anymore. Users can update their Windows 8.1 Enterprise OS in just a single click.
- Windows Defender is also included in this version/edition of Windows 8.1. It is updated and renewed with some new features that play an important role in keeping your computer system clean and secure for viruses and other malicious attacks.
- Better multi-monitor support is available for Enterprise edition users. Now, you can connect both your screens under one operating systems both at a time.
- Windows Task Manager is included and updated. Users can now manage their activities more efficiently and keep their background and foreground applications in order. Users can keep an eye on the usage of the processor and can manage it.
- ISO image and VHD mounting, both the methods are available for Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1
- Mobile broadband features are included.
- Microsoft account integration is available.
- Internet Explorer 10 is available in this version of Windows 8.1 which makes browsing more faster, easier and more enjoyable than ever before.
- Smartscreen feature is also available for the security of your device.
- It includes Xbox Live and Xbox Live Arcade. The very best place and most reliable place for playing games.
- Exchange ActiveSync feature is available in this version of Windows 8.1.
- Snap feature is also available.
- Users can also connect to VPN quickly and easily.
- Languages packages are available in this edition. Users can switch between any of the languages anytime.
- Device encryption feature is also available.
- It supports third-party apps. Third-party applications can be downloaded from Microsoft Store and outside
- Store and can be installed on your computer.
- Remote Desktop feature is also included in the Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1. The client and host both can be connected.
- Storage spaces are also included in the Enterprise edition.
- Windows Media Player is also available in this version of Windows.
- Bitlocker and EFS (Encrypting File System) is included in the Enterprise edition.
- Sideload Windows Store apps are available in the Enterprise edition.
- Booting from VHD is also available in Enterprise edition.
- Users can join a Windows Domain.
- Group Policies can be created and changed.
- Hyper-V is also available.
- Applocker is available in the enterprise edition. Windows 8.1 users can use Applocker feature to secure their apps.
- Windows To Go is available.
- DirectAccess feature is also included in this edition of Windows 8.1
- BranchCache feature is included.
- Can be virtualized by RemoteFX.
- Services for Network File System are included in this version of Windows.
- Subsystem for Unix-based Applications is deprecated.
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
What not available?
- Windows Media Center is not available.
- Microsoft Office apps bundled with OS
System Requirements For Windows 8.1 Enterprise:
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 Enterprise
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor / 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
Maximum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Component Operating system architecture
Memory (RAM) 4 GB (32-bit) / 512 GB (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition is one of the best-operating systems available. It is the most reliable, secure, stable operating system. It helps you get your creativity to the next level with the most amazing applications and the easiness it offers. The interface of Windows 8.1 is very interactable, live, and more manageable for touch screen devices.
You can also download Windows 8.1 All In One ISO for free.
It offers you security features that keep your device secure from all threats and harms caused by viruses and other malicious software. Enterprise edition users can connect to other devices through Remote Connections. Windows users can join Windows Server Domain, use Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting. Group Policies can also be made. Other security features include BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition is a complete package of a creative environment and security.
How To Download Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Enterprise free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Enterprise edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users cannot upgrade from their Windows 7 Home Premium edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Home Basic edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users cannot upgrade from their Windows 7 Home Basic edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Professional edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Professional edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users cannot upgrade from their Windows 7 Ultimate edition to Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Is Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition available?
A: Customers can get Windows 8.1 Enterprise edition through Volume Licensing. Enterprise edition of Windows 8.1 is still available but the full version is paid.
Q: When will Windows 8 and 8.1 mainstream support end?
A: The Mainstream Support for Windows 8 and 8.1 will end on January 9, 2018, and Extended Support will end on January 10, 2023.