Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO) is the latest and updated operating system available to Windows users. It is very well known for its reliable and user-friendly interface. It has many powerful security features that are important for maintaining your system safe and secure. You can get all the latest updates and other features regularly from Microsoft through Windows Updates. You can upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 for free if you haven’t upgraded yet.
Overview of Windows 8.1 AIO Edition
Windows 8.1 AIO edition is one of the most stable, reliable, and compatible versions/editions of the Microsoft Windows operating system. It was officially released to manufacturing on August 27, 2013, and reached general availability on October 17, 2013. Windows 8.1 was made available as a free upgrade for retail copies of Windows 8 and Windows RT users via the Windows Store.
It is highly appreciated for its stunning and amazing interface. After the release of Windows 8, it faced several issues and bugs. In order to fix those bugs and issues, Microsoft released Windows 8.1 in the form of its first update. Today most users are using Windows 8.1 operating systems for their PCs and tablets.
Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO) ISO contains all Windows 8.1 versions/editions, you can download any version of your own choice from this bundle pack. In this Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO all editions pack, you can free download direct links of Windows 8.1 pro, enterprise, and Windows 8.1 RTM. All of these versions are available for free with the full offline installer and genuine setups. All the versions are compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
Features Of Windows 8.1 All-In-One ISO:
Some of the key features of Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO) are as follows:
- It is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures.
- It contains the latest security updates.
- Includes some of the best features.
- A live tiles feature is available.
- Secure boot is available.
- A picture password feature is available for Windows 8.1 users.
- Complete offline setup.
- Contains full bootable images of all versions of Windows 8.1
- All the language packs are available.
- Updated File Explorer is available in this bootable image of Windows 8.1 edition.
- Standard apps are included in this ALL IN ONE(AIO) ISO pack of Windows 8.1
- The File History feature is also included in AIO ISO of Windows 8.1
- PC and tablets can be “Reset” using this reset feature in the Windows setting.
- Windows 8.1 users can “Refresh” their PCs and Tablets without losing their personal files.
- Games can be plaid using Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO image.
- Windows Defender feature is available for Windows 8.1 users.
- More than one monitor can be used at a time using the “Multi-Monitor” support feature.
- New Windows Task Manager is introduced to Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO.
- Booting time is much less than the previous version of the Windows operating system.
- ISO image and VHD mounting can be performed.
- The mobile broadband feature is available.
- Microsoft Account Integration.
- Internet Explorer 10 is available in Windows 8.1 All In One, which is best for browsing.
- SmartScreen is included, which protects users from installing harmful software on their favorite devices.
- Windows Store is renewed and now it is much faster and more reliable than before.
- Xbox Live is included in Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO image. Users can play games seamlessly, without any lagging and trouble.
- Snap feature is available in ALL IN ONE ISO.
- It includes the Exchange ActiveSync feature for all the editions of Windows 8.1 AIO.
- Using VPN users can connect to browse throughout the Internet without running in trouble. Using VPN all websites can be unblocked.
- Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO is compatible with both tablets and PCs.
- It supports Language packs and switching, which means users can select any language pack and switch to that language without any extra trouble.
- The device encryption feature is also available in Windows 8.1
- Data is protected using data encryption.
- Third-party applications can be installed on your devices using Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO.
- Users can connect to remote servers and desktops.
- BitLocker is included in the AIO image file.
- AppLocker feature is included in Windows 8.1
- Users can install an application from Microsoft Store for free. Paid applications are also available in Windows Store.
- Users can boot from VHD.
- Users can now join the Windows domain.
- Group policies can be joined and made by users.
- Hyper-V feature is available in Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) ISO file.
- The DirectAccess feature is available.
- Microsoft Office can be installed on all Microsoft Windows 8.1 versions/editions.
- Windows Media Center is available via using an add-in.
- Microsoft OneDrive is available for online storage of files.
- A mobile phone can be connected to the Windows 8.1 OS.
- Touch and thumb keyboards are now supported.
- A semantic Zoom feature is included.
- Some other important features are included in Windows 8.1 Enterprise Edition ISO file.
System Requirements For Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO):
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO)
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor / 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO) ISO file contains different versions/editions of Windows 8.1. Users can install any edition of Windows 8.1 from this pack. Windows 8.1 is an advanced, stable, reliable, and compatible operating system offered by Microsoft. It has an incredible interface with a lot of extra features that were not available in previous versions of Microsoft Windows(Windows 7, Vista, etc). The interface of Windows 8.1 is reliable for both tablets and PCs.
Microsoft Windows 8.1 all-in-one (AIO) ISO image contains all the versions of Windows 8.1 PRO ISO with the latest security and other non-security updates, it also includes some of the best security features. Users can connect to a remote desktop, and use Bitlocker and Bitlocker To Go. Windows 8.1 AIO is best for playing games because it has an Xbox Live application available which makes playing games more fun and enjoyable.
Other great features are introduced to Windows 8.1 and most of the bugs are fixed which was a great issue in Windows 8. Microsoft is releasing updates every now and then and fixes issues that occur.
How To Download Windows 8.1 All In One (AIO) ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free with a single click from the direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 8.1 All In One(AIO) can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download links for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Q: What is a snap feature in Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10?
A: “Snap” is a GUI feature available in Microsoft Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. Using this feature you can organize the space on your screen more efficiently. Users can resize or quickly snap windows to the corner or sides of the screen by using the “Snap” feature.
Q: Does Windows 8.1 have Microsoft Word?
A: Windows 8.1 does not have Microsoft Word or any of the Microsoft Office apps pre-installed. You have to get Microsoft Word from Windows Store or Microsoft’s official website.
Q: Can I use Microsoft Word for free in Windows 8.1?
A: Microsoft Word is a paid software but you can try a trial version for free without paying.
Q: Can Office 365 run on Windows 8?
A: Office 365 is compatible with Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 which includes all the features of Microsoft Office 2019.
Q: Will Office 2007 run on Windows 8?
A: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 and Windows 7 are compatible with Office 2007, however, you may encounter some issues while installing Microsoft Office 2007.
Q: Can I download a Windows 8.1 recovery disk?
A: You can download Windows 8/8.1 ISO file from Microsoft Official Website and use it as a recovery disk. Burn it to a DVD, CD, or USB, and then use this installation DVD, or USB to recover your broken computer.
Q: What is the difference between Windows 8.1 Single Language and Pro?
A: As the name suggests Windows 8.1 Single language version includes only one language, more than one language cannot be added. The difference between Windows 8.1 and Windows 8.1 Pro versions is that Windows 8.1 is aimed at basic home users while the Pro edition of Windows 8.1 is targeted towards small institutes and other small businesses.
Q: Can I download a boot disk for Windows 8?
A: The boot disk for Windows 8/8.1 can be downloaded for free. Download Windows 8/8.1 ISO file/media from Microsoft Official Website and burn it to a DVD/CD/USB or an external hard drive and recover your computer upon any damage or harm.
Q: How many versions of Windows 8 are there?
A: There are only four official versions of Windows 8/8.1 available from Microsoft. These versions are Windows RT, Windows 8 (Core), Windows 8 Pro, and Windows 8 Enterprise. There are no other versions of Windows 8/8.1 available as Microsoft has announced only these four versions to be the official versions of Windows 8/8.1. Windows RT version is for those devices which are running ARM chips.
Q: Which is the best Windows 8.1 version?
A: Mainly three different versions/editions are used by Windows users: Basic edition, Pro edition, and Enterprise edition.
1. Basic Edition
The basic edition of Windows 8.1 is intended for home users only
2. Pro Edition
The pro edition is intended for small and medium-sized businesses.
3. Enterprise Edition
The enterprise edition is intended for large businesses and institutes.
Q: Is Windows 8 and 8.1 the same?
A: Windows 8.1 is an update to Windows 8. When Windows 8 was released it had a number of bugs and other issues. Microsoft then released Windows 8.1 as an update to fix all those issues and bugs. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 8.1 is free while upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7 was not free.
Q: How do I load Windows 8?
A: Follow the steps to install/load Windows 8/8.1:
1. Insert the Windows 8 DVD or USB Memory key into your system and restart your computer.
2. When the menu appears, select the appropriate device to boot from, i-e. USB/DVD or external hard drive.
3. Windows 8 or Windows 10 Setup appears.
4. Select Language to install, Time and currency format, and Keyboard or input method and select Next.
5. Select Install Now.