Microsoft Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition ISO is very well known for its reliable and most user-friendly interface. You can download the latest version of Windows 8.1 Gamer edition for free for both x86-64 bit operating system. This version of Windows 8.1 gained its familiarity among users because of its unique gaming features. You can play any type of games using this version of Windows 8.1 OS. It has many powerful security features that are important for maintaining your system safe and secure. You can enjoy all your games in full 720p, 1080p and 4k modes.
Overview Of Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition
Windows 8.1 Gamer edition is targeted for gaming geeks. It contains all the components needed for playing games, so you do not have to download and install extra components needed for playing games. You can make some changes to the registry as well as remove some registry components. It has a very cool looking interface and amazing graphics features. Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 is the most reliable, comfortable, stable, and compatible gaming operating system available.
You do not need to download extra programs in order to run your games because all the important and necessary programs are already embedded in Microsoft Windows 8.1 pro gamer edition. The performance of the OS is extra-ordinary and you can play games seamlessly without lagging because most of the unnecessary applications are removed from the Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1. You can also download Windows 8.1 Pro edition for free.
Features of Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition
Some of the amazing features included in Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition are:
- This version of Windows 8.1 is pre-activated.
- You can get updates regularly without any trouble.
- It has a nice and user-friendly interface.
- Performance of the system is double.
- You can run games more efficiently and seamlessly in the Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1
- Useless apps are removed from Gamer edition of Windows 8.1 due to which it provides more speed and performance.
- Most of the useless services are also disabled.
- It provides stability.
- It provides reliability and performance.
- More efficient use of the memory.
- All the important services and apps are already installed on Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1
- It contains some of the best UI themes.
- Tweaks can be made to the registry of Windows 8.1 gamer edition.
- You can tweak desktop interface icons.
- All type of games can be installed.
- Legacy components are included in this version of Windows 8.1
- DirectPlay is also enabled in gamer edition.
- .NET Framework 3.5(includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) are also included in the Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1
- .NET Framework 4.8 Advance Services are also included.
- It contains some of the best applications
- Security Defender is pre-installed on the OS.
- Security apps do not allow any virus to enter to your OS
- BitLocker feature is also available.
- AppLocker feature is included to make all of your applications secure.
- Users can connect to WiFi.
- Mobile Broadband feature is available.
- It has DirectX 9 available
- It has DirectX 11 available
- It has DirectX 12 available
- Also, include other amazing and powerful features.
All Bundled Apps
Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 comes with some useful applications.
- VLC player – for playing video and audio files
- Windows Media Player – For playing video and audio files
- Internet Download Manager(IDM) – For downloading files and other documents from the Internet
- Adobe Reader – For viewing documents (including PDF documents)
- WinRar – for compressing and extracting files and folders
- Zip – For zipping and extracting files
- uTorrent – For downloading files from the Internet (including large size files)
- Mozilla Firefox – For Internet browsing
- Internet Explorer – For Internet browsing
- Unlocker – For unlocking folders and files
- gBurner – Used for burning ISO files to a CD/DVD or a USB
- UXTheme are included
- JRE(Java Runtime Environment) is also included in Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1
Featured Apps and features
- Adobe Flash Player(Integrated into browser)
- Adobe Flash Player(Non-Integrated)
- .NET 3.5(also includes .NET 3.0 and 2.0) are enabled
- .NET 4.8 is enabled
- Windows Defender is available
- Windows Defender Firewall is included
- Skype is already installed
- Other important apps are installed
Useless Disabled Services
Some of the useless services are disabled in Gamer edition of Windows 8.1
- Application Management is disabled
- Branch Cache is disabled
- Certificate Propagation is disabled
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is disabled
- Media Center Extender is disabled
- Distributed Link Tracking Client is disabled
- Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) is disabled
- Network Access Protection Agent is disabled
- Net. TCP Port Sharing is disabled
- Net. Tcp Listener Adapter is disabled
- Net. Pipe Listener Adapter is disabled
- Net. Msmq Listener Adapter is disabled
- Smart Card is disabled
- Smart Card Removal Policy is disabled
- Remote Registry is disabled
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator is disabled
- Parental Controls is disabled
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is disabled
- Windows Connect Now – Config Registrar is Disabled
- Windows Media Player Network Sharing is Disabled
- Windows Process Activation is Disabled
- Windows Search is Disabled
Some Major Tweaks
You can make changes to your Gamer edition of Windows 8.1. Tweak some settings.
- Show ‘My Computer’ icon on your Desktop
- Show ‘Control Panel’ on your Desktop
- Show ‘Network’ on your Desktop
- Show Folders on your Desktop
- You can remove registry
- You can also add registry keys
- Change the size of icons on your desktop
- Add “Unpack” to .msi context menu
- Large Taskbar preview is available
- You can allow third-party themes
- Allow other third-party applications
- Allow permission to applications
- You can remove Shortcut Arrow
- You can speed-up your device
- Increase Mouse speed
- Show icons on the system tray
- Open Notepad Statusbar
- Users can change the color of the command prompted
- Enable DVD in media player
- Enable SSL and TLS
- Change default browser of Windows 8.1 gamer edition
- Change setting in notepad
- You can set Word wrap in notepad
- Change the title of Internet Explorer
- Disable default browser check
- Can change the Aero setting
- Change Mouse Hover Speed
- Disable First Run Customize
- Faster Internet browsing on default Internet Explorer
- Enable third-party components
- You can set Google as your default browser
- Remove Link bar
- You can change download settings
- Change your default downloading path
- Users can download multiple files
- Download unlimited simultaneous files, videos, and other documents
- You can disable useless/unwanted warnings
- You can bookmark your favorite webpages
- Enable suggested sites
- You can turn ON/OFF WiFi notifications
- Disable unwanted notifications
- Disable alarms
- Disable unwanted pop-up messages
- You can turn ON Clear Type
- You can set and disable bandwidth
- Set WiFi data usage
- Turn off system beef and alarms that are unnecessary
- Keep Positive DNS Entries
- Enable Legacy .NET Framework
- Enable Legacy components
- Connect to a WiFi network
- Change the date and time of your Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1
- Enable ‘Caret’ Browsing
- You can Disable Warnings on Close Tabs
System Requirements For Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor / 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
At least one of the following bootable media types:
- Bootable DVD-ROM drive
- Bootable USB 2.0 port and a USB Flash Drive (UFD) with at least 5 GB of free space (7 GB required for x64) or access to a local network.
BIOS that supports Windows Pre-installation Environment 4.0 (Windows PE 4.0)
Download Windows 7 All In One free version for both x86-64 bit architectures.
Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition is compatible with all of your games. You can play any type of games that cannot be plaid with normal Windows 8.1 version/edition. Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition gives you the best performance for your games. You can play any game seamlessly without any trouble. Useless apps and other services are disabled which makes the performance of the OS very better. The memory of the system is optimized. You can also optimize and change some of the services and apps available in the Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition.
It has an amazing very interactable interface. Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 provides stability, reliability, and compatibility. Other security applications/software are available/included which gives you security. You can also disable unwanted notifications and pop-up messages. Security and other non-security updates are available. Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. You can also try Windows 10 Pro free download.
How To Download Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Q: Is Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition available for free?
A: Windows 8.1 Gamer Edition is available for free for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
Q: Does Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 have DirectX 11 available?
A: Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 has DirectX 11 available.
Q: What is the purpose of DirectX?
A: DirectX is used for enabling extra features of Windows OS for gaming and other purposes.
Q: Can you download DirectX 11?
A: DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer will download and install all the missing files on your computer. Once you have downloaded and installed DirectX files you will be then asked to Restart your OS/computer. After restarting your computer you will be good to go.
Q: Is Microsoft DirectX safe?
A: Microsoft DirectX is safe for downloading and installing on your OS. DirectX is helpful in rendering 3D graphics and other graphics processing. DirectX is important for playing games on your computer.
Q: Where should I install DirectX?
A: You can install DirectX on your 64-bit system, the 64-bit libraries are located in C:\Windows\System32 and the 32-bit libraries are located in C:\Windows\SysWOW64.
Q: Why do games always install DirectX?
A: Different games always need different types of files, so it is very difficult to pack every game with the individual files that specific game needs. So to solve this problem games always install DirectX which has all the files that a game needs.
Q: Can I install the Gamer edition of Windows 8.1 on my computer?
A: You can install the Gamer Edition of Windows 8.1 for free on your computer or any other device. It is also supported by tablets. Windows 8.1 Gamer edition is available for both architectures 32-bit and 64-bit. It is both free and easy to install in your system.