Windows 7 Home Premium Free Download 32/64 Bit [Updated 2020]
If you are looking for the full and working setup of Windows 7 home premium edition here, then you are the right place. As this version is released by Microsoft for all the heavy and light users who do their day to day tasks but need some high powerful operating system. Nice collections of themes and plugins are part of the operating system which makes this version so much popular for all the home and students. Run heavy software easily and with a high speed as well. Get the Standalone and Offline setup of Win 7 Home Premium ISO File at the end of this review.
Overview About Win 7 Home Premium ISO:
The latest version contains some of the best features that are not available in Windows 7 Home Basic. Some of these amazing features are the Windows Media Center, Windows Aero, and multi-touch support. Windows Media Center (WMC) is a discontinued digital video recorder and media player created by Microsoft. It was first introduced to Windows in 2002 on Windows XP Media Center Edition (MCE).
Windows Media Center is included in Home Premium and Ultimate editions of Windows Vista, as well as all editions of Windows 7 except Starter and Home Basic. The overall layout of 7 Home Premium is gorgeous and very user-friendly. The multi-touch support is one of the amazing features that is included in this version. The multi-touch feature can help creative people to work fast and more efficiently. Windows Aero is included in theHome Premium edition. Users can now change how their Windows interface looks along with other layout changes that they can make to the interface of their PCs.
Features of Windows 7 Home Premium Edition:
- It has built-in AVCHD support, which is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video. Users can now play videos and games in high-definition.
- It supports dual/multiple monitors. You can now use Multiple Monitors at a time in Home Premium.
- It supports “Fast User switching”. Users accounts can now be switched instantly without any worries.
- A whole new Desktop Window Manager is introduced in this version of Windows 7.
- It has Windows Mobility Center. A place where users can adjust the brightness, volume, battery, wireless, external displays, and sync options.
- It supports “Printing via the Internet”. Through “Internet Printing Protocol”, communication can be established between the client devices and the printer which can allow clients to submit one or more print jobs to the printer or print server.
- It supports Windows Parental Control. Now parents can control the access to the devices using Premium. They can now restrict access to some features of Windows 7 alongside with restriction on some websites. Parents have full control of the devices used by their children.
- Windows Aero is supported by Home Premium. Users can now change the way their computer looks. They can change the layout of the Windows tabs and can also change the desktop layout. How the icons should look like, it can all be changed in Windows Aero. Windows Aero has some of the best layouts and much more interesting to it.
- Users can connect to the Internet but they can also share the Internet with other devices. The feature Sharing of Internet connection was not available in Windows 7
- Home Basic but is now available in Home Premium ISO Edition.
- It supports joining and creating of HomeGroup. Users can create HomeGroup and also join already existing HomeGroup in this version.
- Premium games are included in this version. You can now play and enjoy some of the best games available on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Zip.
- Built-in DVD (MPEG-2 and Dolby Digital) decoder is supported in this edition. You can play videos in high quality and listen to every beat of the music.
- It is available in the 64-bit version. Also available in a 32-bit version.
- Windows Media Center is available in it. A lot of good things can happen when you have Windows Media Center. Videos and music can be plaid very quickly and more easily than ever.
- Windows Media Player remote media experience is available. Now users can remotely experience media and have fun while playing music and videos.
- Back up to network with Backup and Restore Center is not available in this version. Users must have Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate Editions of Windows 7 in order to Backup their data and Restore Windows if it something terrible happens.
- Users are not allowed to Act as host for Remote Desktop Services in the Home Premium edition of Windows 7.
- It does not support dynamic disks.
- Encrypting File System feature is not available in this version. This feature is available in Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate Editions of Windows 7.
- It does not include Location-aware printing feature. This feature can be found in other versions of Windows 7 except Home Premium.
- Presentation mode is not available. Available in other higher editions of Windows 7.
- Users cannot use the Group Policy in Home Premium version. In order to make groups, users are directed to use other editions of Windows 10 which has a Group Policy feature.
- Offline files and folder redirection feature are not available in this version.
- Windows Server domain joining is not supported. Users cannot join Windows Server Domain.
- Windows XP Mode is not supported.
- Software restriction policies are also not supported. Users cannot restrict software about how they use CPU and other elements of the computer.
- This version does not support the “Remote administration tools” feature. This feature is only available in Windows 7 Professional, Enterprise or Ultimate Editions.
- It does not include “Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)”.
- AppLocker feature is not supported by this edition. Users cannot create and enforce policies for the applications.
- Aero glass remoting is not available. This feature is removed from the All in One version of Windows 7.
- Windows Media Player multimedia redirection is not supported by this version of Windows 7.
- Audio recording over Remote Desktop Connection feature is also not supported.
- Multi-display Remote Desktop Connection is not available in the Home Premium version of Windows 7.
- Enterprise search scopes is not available.
- Federated search is not supported.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption feature is not available in Windows 7 Home Premium. This feature is only available in the Enterprise and Ultimate Editions of Windows 7.
- BranchCache Distributed Cache is not available in Home Premium.
- Users cannot use “DirectAccess” feature in Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Zip.
- Subsystem for Unix-based Applications is also not supported.
- Supports Multilingual User Interface packages. Multiple Languages support is available in Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate Editions.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enhancements are supported in Win 7 H Premium neither in Home Basic nor in Professional Edition of Windows 7
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) licensed is not available.
- VHD booting is not available in Windows 7.
- Switching between any of the 37 available languages is not supported in the Home Premium Edition of Windows 7.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR WINDOWS 7 HOME PREMIUM:
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 7 Home Premium
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor/ 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
It is a very user-friendly OS. It has a great, yet very simple and easy to use interface. It has some of the best features that are not available in Windows 7 Home Basic edition. The Home Premium edition of Windows is for those users who want to have some fun while using Windows like playing a video game, it is also for those users who want it for some educational purpose like doing some school project or anything of that manner. Microsoft Windows 7 is trying to help users want they want to achieve in a very simple and very unique way. So, you must give it a try.
How to Download Windows 7 Home Premium ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
The Home Premium free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official setup can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit version. Official Win 7 Home Premium ISO Download with service pack 1 (SP1) is also available for the 32-bit version and 64-bit version in full version.
Q: What is Encrypting File System?
A: The Encrypting File System in Microsoft Windows is a feature that provides filesystem-level encryption. The technology enables files to be transparently encrypted to protect confidential data from attackers with physical access to the computer.
Q: What is Fast User Switching?
A: Fast User Switching is a feature that allows users to switch between user accounts on a single computer without quitting applications and logging out.
Q: How do I enable fast user switching in Windows 10?
A: Windows 10: Enable or Disable Fast User Switching
- Hold the Windows Key and press “R” to bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type “gpedit.msc” then press “Enter“.
- The Local Group Policy Editor appears. Expand the following: …
- Open “Hide Entry Points for Fast User Switching“.
- Select “Enabled” to turn Fast User Switching off. Set it to “Disable” to turn it on.
Q: How do I enable Fast User Switching in Windows 7?
- A: Using Local Group Policy Editor to enable Fast User Switching:
- Click Start, type gpedit.msc in the Start Search or Run dialog box and press Enter.
- Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > System > LogOn.
- Set Hide entry points for Fast User Switching to Enabled.
Q: What is a HomeGroup in Windows 7?
A: A homegroup is a group of personal computers (PCs) on a home network that can share files and printers. You can share any documents using a homegroup. You can share pictures, music, videos, documents, and printers with other people in your homegroup. You can help protect your homegroup with a password, which you can change at any time. They are easy to create and simple to use.
Q: How do I set up network sharing in Windows 7?
A: For setting up a network follow these simple steps:
1. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Under Network and Internet, click Choose Homegroup and sharing options. …
3. In the Homegroup settings window, click Change advanced sharing settings. …
4. Turn on network discovery and file and printer sharing. …
5. Click Save changes.
Q: How do I create a shared folder in Windows 7?
A: To Share, a Folder in Windows 7 follow these steps:
1. Right-click the folder you want to share.
2. Choose Properties from the shortcut menu.
3. Click the Sharing tab in the folder’s Properties dialog box.
4. Click the Advanced Sharing button.
5. Place a checkmark by the option Share This Folder.