Windows 7 Enterprise Free Download 32/64 Bit [Updated 2020]
You can download the Windows 7 Enterprise edition latest ISO complete standalone offline bootable image (ISO) file for free. It can be downloaded for free without any trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. The setup files are hosted on high-speed servers. Enterprise edition is used by large scale businesses, companies, and other large institutes.
Overview of Win 7 ENT Edition ISO:
Windows 7 Enterprise edition is targeted for the enterprise segment of the market and is available through volume licensing. It has all the features that are available in the Home Basic, Home Premium and Professional edition of Windows 7. However, some of the additional features include support for Multilingual User Interface (MUI) packages, BitLocker Drive Encryption, and UNIX application support. This edition of Windows 7 is not available through retail or OEM(Original Equipment Manufacturer) channels, this edition is distributed through Microsoft Software Assurance (SA). It can be activated via Volume License Key only which is provided by Microsoft. Enterprise edition of Windows 7 has some important features that are not available in other editions of Windows 7 except for the Ultimate edition.
Features of Windows 7 Enterprise Zip:
These are some of the best features that are available in Windows 7 Enterprise Edition.
- It is available for 32-bit and 64-bit version PCs.
- Built-in AVCHD support is available for viewing and recording high-quality videos.
- It has the support available for using multiple monitors at a time which was a great issue in the previous editions of Windows.
- It has Fast User Switching. Many users have more than one account present on their Windows OS. Therefore to switch fast between these user accounts Windows 7 Enterprise has this feature available for the users to switch between their accounts quickly, without wasting their precious time.
- To enables the use of hardware acceleration to render the graphical user interface of Windows, the Desktop Windows Manager feature is present.
- You can now set the brightness of the screen, the orientation of the screen, check on battery usage, Volume and much more in just one place called Windows Mobility Center. This feature is introduced in Windows 7 in order to centralize information and setting most relevant to mobile computing.
- It includes “Printing via the Internet” feature. You can now establish a communication between the client machines and the printers/print servers and submit multiple jobs at a time.
- Windows Parental Controls is available in Windows 7 Home Basic edition. This security and safety feature has a lot of advantages in regard to Windows 7 users.
- Windows Aero feature is fully available in the Enterprise edition of Windows 7. You can make any changes to the interface of Windows 7 now.
- This edition includes the Internet Connection Sharing feature, through which you can share your Internet connection with any of the devices.
- Windows 7 Enterprise edition is available in the 64-bit version.
- Multi-touch support is available in Enterprise edition. You can now go to any level with this insane and cool feature.
- Built-in DVD (MPEG-2 and Dolby Digital) decoder is available. With Dolby Digital technology the heart touching audio of your PC can beat every string of your heart.
- It has the Windows Media Center feature available. With this feature, it gets easy to use the media within your PC.
- With Windows Media Player you can now experience media remotely. You can play videos and audio on other devices with this feature.
- This version of Windows 7 includes some of the best games you can play. Premium games are included in the Enterprise edition of Windows 7.
- HomeGroup support is also included. You can create and join already created HomeGroups.
- Backup and restore feature is available. You can backup your data and can restore data in case of any unfortunate situation i-e data loss or disk corruption.
- In this edition of Windows 7, you can act as a host for Remote Desktop Services. You can control all of the services and activities occurring remotely from your computer as a host.
- Dynamic Disks support is available in Enterprise Edition.
- Encrypting File System support is available. Files can be encrypted to make them secure and keep safe from malicious attacks.
- The location-aware printing feature is available in Windows 7 Enterprise Edition.
- The presentation mode is supported now by Enterprise edition.
- Group Policies can be made in this edition of Windows 7. Group policies are made in order to organize the working environment of users accounts and computer accounts. They are extremely helpful in the context of controlling the overall environment of the computer and organization.
- Offline files and folder redirection feature is available in Enterprise edition of Windows 7. Offline files are used in order to shorten the booting time of your PC and make things works faster.
- Windows Server Domain joining feature is available in this edition. Users can join Windows Server Domain within the computer and make get things going.
- Windows XP Mode can be experienced in Windows 7 Enterprise edition. This feature is also available in the Professional edition of Windows 7.
- Software restriction policies are available.
- Remote administration tools are available. You can access other computers remotely if you have the administrative tools available with you. Luckily, Windows 7 Enterprise edition provides these incredible tools so that you can connect with other computers and servers.
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) is supported by Enterprise edition.
- AppLocker feature is fully available to Windows 7 Enterprise edition users. In this edition, you can create and enforce policies while in professional edition you can only create policies but you cannot enforce those policies.
- Aero glass remoting feature is available.
- Windows Media Player multimedia redirection feature is available in this edition.
- Audio recording over Remote Desktop Connection feature is available. You can now record audio if you are connected to a desktop remotely.
- Multi-display Remote Desktop Connection is also available in Enterprise edition of Windows 7. You can use multiple displays while connected to a remote desktop or server.
- Enterprise search scopes feature is available.
- Federated search feature is also available in Enterprise edition.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption feature is available. BitLocker is very helpful in keeping your data secure and safe from malicious attacks. It also helps in keeping your data from being corrupted and attacked by viruses.
- BranchCache Distributed Cache is available in this edition.
- Users can now use the DirectAccess feature available to them in the Enterprise edition of Windows.
- Subsystem for Unix-based Applications is available.
- Supports Multilingual User Interface packages is available. You can use your PC with multiple languages interface. This feature is not available in the Professional, Home Basic and Home Premium edition of Windows 7.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enhancements is available. You can make some adjustments to your OS and make it work the way you want it to be.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) licensed is available.
- VHD booting is available in Home Premium Windows 7 edition.
- You can switch between any of the 37 available languages to you on the Enterprise edition of Windows 7.
Systems Requirements For Windows 7 ENT:
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 7 Enterprise
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor/ 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
Windows 7 Enterprise edition contains all the features that Microsoft Windows 7 provides. Enterprise edition of Windows 7 can set fit for big companies and educational institutes. This version of Windows 7 takes great care of all the security issues and other critical risks. It has a great looking and customizable
interface along with the performance of PC. Enterprise edition has some of the best features available such as AppLocker, Remote Multi-display, and Multiple languages interface. Multilingual interface is quite useful for those users who don’t understand the English language, so using this feature they can customize their PC according to their preference. Apart from these features, there are some other cool features that you wanna try out. So, get Windows 7 Enterprise now and enjoy the power of Windows.
Also, try Windows 7 All in One Complete Edition
How to Download Windows 7 Enterprise ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 7 Enterprise free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 7 Enterprise can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit version. Official Windows 7 Enterprise ISO Download with service pack 1 (SP1) is also available for 32-bit version and 64-bit version in full version.
Q: What is a Federated search?
A: Federated search is an information retrieval technology through which a user can simultaneously search multiple resources. You can make a single query request which is distributed to the search engines, databases or other query engines participating in the federation.
Q: Is Windows 7 Enterprise still supported?
A: Windows 7 Enterprise edition has one more year left for free support. Microsoft has confirmed that Windows 7 mainstream support will no longer be available after January 14, 2020. Security updates will not be released after the date confirmed by Microsoft which is only one year away.
Q: How would I get updates for Windows 7 Enterprise edition after January 14, 2020?
A: You have to pay to Microsoft in order to get regular security updates after January 14, 2020. These updates will not be available for free after the due date.
Q: Will Windows 7 support be extended?
A: There will be no extension to the deadline announced by Microsoft for Windows 7 mainstream support ending. Mainstream support for Windows 7 ended back in January 2015, but Microsoft extended this support till January 14, 2020, and continued to deliver updates and fixes any vulnerabilities in the OS.
Q: Can I still use Windows 7 after 2020?
A: Yes! You can still use Windows 7 after 2020 but your PC will be more vulnerable to viruses and security risks because there will be no more security updates for Windows 7. Microsoft strongly suggests that you should use Windows 10 instead of Windows 7 because of the security risks and other malicious issues.
Q: What is the safest operating system?
A: OpenBSD is the most secure general-purpose operating system available. It is a free and open-source, security-focused, Unix-like operating system based on the Berkeley Software Distribution.
Q: Are Apple computers better than Windows?
A: In-terms of price Windows PC is way cheaper than a Mac. The least expensive Mac you can buy is around $700, but you can get super-basic Windows PCs for under $300, which can perform many basic tasks such as running web pages and much more. While in performance Mac computers are better than Windows PCs.