Windows 10 Lite Free Download 32/64 bit [Updated 2019]
Microsoft Windows 10 Ultra Super Lite edition ISO is the most secure, lightweight and updated Windows OS. You can download Windows 10 Lite edition latest version for free for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. It is one of the most lightweight Windows OS that enhances the performance of your computer and other touch screen devices. It offers a user-friendly interface with all the amazing, lightweight apps and features that perform better on low configuration/specs devices. You can also download Windows 10 Pro latest edition for free.
Overview Of Windows 10 Lite
Windows 10 Lite edition is introduced after the successful release of Windows 10 OS. Windows 10 ultra super Lite edition is targeted towards those Windows geeks that do not have enough system requirements that are necessary for using Windows 10 normal editions. It is the best lightweight Windows OS for devices with low configuration/specs, which cannot bear the heavyweight Windows 10.
The performance of the system is remarkable even with low RAM and processor. The Lite edition of Windows 10 is especially meant for those enthusiasts who want to enjoy all the features of Windows 10 on their low-end devices. It offers reliability, stability, and performance. It is the most used operating system used for low configuration/specs devices.
It contains all the important features available in Windows 10 editions (Home, Pro, Education). Although, it contain security features and apps that are already updated and do not needs an update. But if you want to update your device with some important security or other updates then you can install those updates whenever Microsoft releases them.
It has a stunning interface with fascinating GUI and other captivating features that Windows 10 offers. It provides a similar interface as other editions but the only difference is that it does not run all those messy tasks in the background that might slow down your computer. The Lite edition comes without Cortana, Edge, Media Player, Windows Defender and many other less used components for improving the performance of the operating system. It is a very lightweight Windows 10 OS for gamers and other enthusiasts to effortlessly run heavy applications and games without any system slowdown.
The Lite edition of Windows 10 now offers new and astonishing opportunities to gamers, which were not offered by previous Microsoft Windows OS. The Lite edition of Windows 10 has Xbox and Xbox Live available which provides the same experience as offered by the Xbox Console. It allows gamers to capture and share their gameplays and other achievements on social media with their friends and family members. Achievements are available in Xbox apps. Users are notified through Windows Notification whenever a new request or offer is available.
Top New Features
Some of the features available in Windows 10 Lite are as follow:
- User-friendly interface
- App icons can be resized
- Eye-catching User Interface (UI) of all the apps available
- New dark theme is available now
- Semantic Zoom is available for better experience on touch screen devices
- Performance is increased
- Use system resources efficiently
- Hardware resources are managed for better system performance
- Useless messy background apps are removed
- Other less important components and features are removed
- It provides better performance than Windows 10 Pro
- It comes with already bundled updates
- Security updates are available
- Non-security and other important updates are available
- Notification feature is available
- Users can turn off notifications and other unwanted alarms
- Requires less RAM (Random Access Memory) and HDD or SSD space
- It can run more efficiently even on less amount of processor
- Windows 10 Lite edition is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit architectures
- The gaming experience is enhanced
- Xbox and Xbox live is available for gaming geeks
- 3D games are fully supported
- It has Microsoft Solitaire Collection available
- Other games are available via Microsoft Store
- A whole new and better Microsoft Store is available now
- Better Internet connectivity is available
- You can connect your computer to other wireless devices
- Airplane mode is available for a better experience
- You can adjust your power setting includes brightness and Night mode
- High definition audio is available
- Synaptics pointing devices are supported
- Intel HD graphics are included for better user-experience and creativity
- Date and Time settings are available
- You can connect to your mobile phone via BlueTooth
- Battery Saver feature is available for better battery life
- Location feature is also available in Windows 10 lite edition for better accuracy
- Screen Snip is included to take a full screenshot or you can just snip a part of your screen
- VLC player is supported
- Windows Media player is also supported
- Dolby Atmos is supported by Windows 10 Lite edition
- Focus Assist is supported for better focusing on your work
- VPN is available. You can use the Internet with any bound.
- A whole new task manager is available with more authorities than ever before
- Groove Music player is included so that you can feel every beat of the music
- It supports also Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- A brand new photo editor and photo viewer is available
- The search feature is available for better user experience
- It also includes the Camera app
- Supports Mixed Reality
- Windows Help is available at every step of Window 10 Lite by just pressing F1 on keyboard
- On-Screen keyboard is supported by the lite edition of Windows 10
- Mail app is available, which delivers all your mails
- You can also use Google Maps
- You can receive mobile phone messages on your computer by having an app called “Messaging”
- You can connect to your phone and get all the functionality available on phone right here on Windows OS
- Mobile Plans feature is included
- Boot time is reduced
- Computer boot in less time than Windows 10 Pro
- Free ISO is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit version
- Many other powerful features are also included in this version of Windows 10
Other Features And Changes
Windows 10 lite Start Menu is a combined look of Windows 7 and 8, 8.1 Start Menu. The Start button is located at the lower-left corner of the screen, you can click it to display the Start menu. The Start Menu of Windows 10 lite is divided into two sections. On the left is a navigation section that gives you access to your user account, Documents, Pictures, Settings, and Power options, this section also has access to all the installed applications on your computer.
On the right is a scaled-down version of the Windows 8/8.1 Start screen that offers quick viewing and access to the tiles of a few apps, including Music, Photos, calendar, calculator, weather, mail, Microsoft Store, paint and Xbox app, etc. The start menu gets updated with the new release from Microsoft Windows.
Better Touch Screen Devices experience
Microsoft Windows 10 Lite edition provides better user experience and a very friendly interface for touch screen devices users. Anything can be handled easily with the touch of your fingertip. It offers better performance for tablets and other touch screen devices. Apps are very easy to use. Windows 10 Lite edition enhances your creativity with the new touch pen support. Designers can create something crazy and outstanding in no time with this amazing tool.
Live apps tiles are present in Windows 10 lite, which can be customized accordingly to meet your needs. Photos from your Pictures folder are plaid in a frame one by one in the start menu. You can adjust the settings of your device in order to increase creativity and decrease effort. You can create something great with less effort and time.
Windows 10 Lite edition offers the best gaming experience. Microsoft Windows 10 brings the full experience of Xbox and Xbox LIVE to Windows operating system, giving all the gamers access to online gaming communities. Gamers can capture their gameplay and share it on online platforms. The Lite version of Windows 10 uses system resources quite efficiently improving your system performance which in turn increases your gaming performance. Xbox and Xbox Live are new to Windows 10, which were not available in previous Windows OS. Luckily, Microsoft brings this great feature to Windows 10 lite OS.
System Requirements For Windows 10 Lite
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 Lite edition
|Operating system architecture||32-bit / 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz / 1 GHz|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||10 GB / 16 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Internet Connection||Only for Updates, product activation.|
Windows 10 lite is aimed for users having Windows devices but cannot support heavyweight Windows 10 editions. It is one of the most lightweight Windows OS available with runs more efficiently on low configuration/specs devices. It has a simple yet very attractive interface which is both easy and exciting to use. It has a new task manager available which kills all those messy and unnecessary blocks of tasks that can make your computer performance slow.
It offers performance, reliability to system and stability for the device. It has Xbox and Xbox Live apps available which provides opportunities for gamers in gaming communities. It enhances the gaming experience of gamers. Windows 10 super lite edition is available for both desktop and touch screen device users and is available in both x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit) versions. You can also download Windows 7 Professional for free.
How To Download Windows 10 Lite Edition ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 Lite edition free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 10 Lite edition can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Q: Is there a Windows 10 Lite?
A: Windows 10 Lite edition is available for low-end devices and system that does not support heavyweight features and apps of Windows 10. All the unnecessary, messy apps and features are removed from the Lite edition of Windows 10.
Q: Is Windows 10 Lite Legal?
A: Windows 10 Lite edition is available for Windows devices users that cannot support heavy and unnecessarily background apps and features. Lite edition is aimed for low-end devices, and contain some lightweight apps and features that increase the performance of the system.
Q: Is Windows 10 lite available for tablets and other touch devices?
A: Windows 10 Lite is available for different devices including computers, tablets, and other devices.
Q: How do I enable Windows shortcut for “Snip Tool”?
A: You can enable Windows shortcut for “Snip Tool” by pressing the Win + Shift + S hotkey, which will open the built-in Snipping Tool.
Q: How do I enable Windows shortcut for “Cortana Search”?
A: You can enable Windows shortcut for “Cortana Search” by pressing Win + S hotkey, which will start Cortana Search.
Q: How do I enable Windows screenshots?
A: There are many methods available in Windows 10 to take screenshots
METHOD # 01
By using prtsc
– Press prtsc + Win + fn hotkey on your keyboard
– Screenshot will be saved to your Pictures/Screenshots folder on your computer
METHOD # 02
By using Snip tool
– Press Win + Shift + S hotkey on your keyboard
– Or click on the Start button in the lower-left side of the screen and search for “Snipping tool”
– After opening “Snipping Tool” you can take a screenshot in any shape you want
METHOD # 03
By using Game Bar
– Click on the Start button in the lower-left side of the screen and search for “Xbox Game Bar”
– Open the app and then click on the camera icon to take a screenshot
All the screenshots are available in the Pictures/Screenshots folder.
Q: Where is the PrtScn button?
A: Print Screen (often abbreviated Print Scrn, Prnt Scrn, Prt Scrn, Prt Scn, Prt Scr, Prt Sc or Pr Sc) is a key present on most PC keyboards and laptop keyboards. On a desktop keyboard, it is typically situated in the same section as the break key and scroll lock key, while on a laptop keyboard it is situated on the same key on which “insert” is present.
Q: Where is the Print Screen button on the HP laptop?
A: Print Screen button on HP laptop is situated on the same button/key on which “insert” is present next to the “delete” button/key, at the top right side of the keyboard.
Q: Where is the Print Screen button on HP EliteBook?
A: The Print Screen button/key is on the top of the keypad between Pause and Delete, under Insert.
Q: Is Windows 10 lite better than Windows 10 Pro?
A: Windows 10 Pro has a lot of features available, some of which are not included in Windows 10 lite edition. Pro edition will require more memory and HDD or SSD space to run while Lite edition can run on devices with low memory and space. Lite edition of Windows 10 has disabled all the unnecessary background apps and features that can slow down your device. So, the performance of Windows 10 lite is better than Windows 10 Pro edition on a low configuration/specs device.
Q: What is Windows Lite?
A: Windows Lite is a lightweight version of Microsoft’s Windows operating system that’s designed to run on low-powered devices, many users are using this version for a while from now.
Q: Is it safe to install Windows 10 Lite?
A: It is totally safe to download and install Windows 10 lite on your computer and other low-powered touch screen devices. It contains security and other features that protect your computer from harmful threats.
Q: Is Windows 10 Lite edition available in the English language?
A: Microsoft Windows 10 Lite edition is available in many languages including English.