Windows 7 All in One or AIO is a complete and standalone setup of Windows 7 which contains almost all the installable and available versions of Win 7. As the name suggests that it contains all the versions and updates. The All One Version was first released in late 2009 and was available for every Windows user. If you have experienced the Vista Operating system, you can feel somewhat similarities with this version as well. Get the Standalone and full offline setup of Windows 7 AIO ISO from the end of this review and enjoy installing the latest version.
Overview of Windows 7 AIO ISO Edition
Windows 7 is the most popular and most reliable version of Microsoft Windows. If you are using your computer just for Home purposes or you use it for Business purposes Windows 7 can serve all of your purposes. Although, Microsoft has released newer versions of Windows like Windows 8 and Windows 10 most of the users are still using Windows 7 because of its stability and reliability.
It serves everyone from Basic Home users to experts and developers who are working on a high level. It is just amazing and quite simple to use. Its interface is quite attractive and eye-catching. Windows 7 can handle all of the system tasks pretty well and manage them very efficiently. It also has the vital feature of being multilingual, which made it famous among users. That’s why most of the users intend not to upgrade to Windows 8 or 10 and remain intact with this version of Windows.
WINDOWS 7 ALL IN ONE Contains
All in One Version is a collection of Windows 7 OS editions released by Microsoft Windows. You can take a look at the editions below:
- Windows 7 Starter(OEM for low-end 32bit PCs)
- Windows 7 Home Basic(Retail & OEM With basic features)
- Windows 7 Home Premium(Retail & OEM best for home users)
- Windows 7 Professional(Retail, OEM & VL for with networking)
- Windows 7 Enterprise(Volume license Pro edition + Languages)
- Windows 7 Ultimate(Retail & OEM with complete features)
FEATURES of Win 7 AIO ZIP
- It has the most user-friendly interface. Its interface is self-explainable, simple, and very easy to use.
- Windows Media Player is improved so much as compared to the Media Player used to be in the previous versions of Windows like Windows Vista and XP.
- It provides enhanced web browsing. Web browsing is now improved using the new Internet Explorer.
- For Windows protection and securing Windows Defender is introduced in Windows 7.
- It supports multiple languages.
- It has virtual hard disk support.
- It now supports touch and handwriting.
- Boosting time is quite improved in Windows 7. Windows can now boost faster as compared to Windows XP and Vista PCs.
- Graphics are improved on a large scale which is very important for developers and also for other users.
- The playback experience is also improved.
- It offers wide-ranging six editions.
- The multi-touch support system is also added in the following versions of Windows 7.
- Overall performance of the OS is improved.
- Tabs and Windows are redesigned.
- Video modes are greatly improved in 7 All in One(AIO).
- The video player can now run videos more smoothly and seamlessly.
- Games Performance is greatly improved. Now players can play games in a more fun way without any issues.
- All types of Pictures and GIF images can be seen and plaid in Windows 7.
- New File Sharing Homegroup was also added to Windows 7, where you can share your files with the people in your homegroup.
- Windows 7 has a native TFTP client with the ability to transfer files to or from a TFTP server making it easy to share files.
- Globalization support is also available in the Ultimate and Enterprise version of Windows 7.
- The taskbar is redesigned. Users can now “pin” their favorite applications to the taskbar directly by right-clicking on the icon of the application in the taskbar and selecting the option “Pin to taskbar”.
- The file can be easily shared and copied.
- The user is now able to disable or customize Windows Components which were less possible in Windows Vista.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is updated quite drastically. It now supports real-time multimedia applications like games and video playback.
- Installation is effortless and low time-consuming.
- Users can also install it in offline mode.
- It has Updated drivers.
- It provides its users with superb desktop performance.
- It is more secure with the new Firewall.
- Drivers are integrated into Windows 7 AIO Download ISO.
A Little About Win 7 All in One Edition
Windows 7 Starter
It is the version of Windows 7 that contains the fewest features. Most of the features are excluded in this version of Windows 7 and are not available. This version of Windows 7 is only available in a 32-bit version and does not contain most of the features that are available in the other Editions of Windows like the Windows Aero theme. Users cannot change the desktop wallpaper and other visual styles. In the initial release of this version of Windows 7, Microsoft intended to restrict users of this edition to run only three programs simultaneously but later on, in the final release of Windows 7 Starter this limitation was dropped. Does not support more than 2GB of RAM.
Windows 7 Home Basic
The Home is intended for users who are using Windows for their basic purposes. This edition of Windows contains some basic features. It is light-weighted and available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Windows 7 Home Premium
The 7 Home Premium contains some extra features as compared to the Basic version of Windows 7 Home. It is recommended for most Home Users. Used by users who intend to use their PC for some creative work and also want customization. This edition is available both in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Professional is aimed at advanced-level users. It contains some great extra features that are not available in the Home Editions of Windows 7. It is available in 32-bit versions and 64-bit versions.
Windows 7 Enterprise
Win 7 Enterprise contains most of the premium features and is best for small companies and educational institutes. It contains support for some other languages and is available in 32-bit version and 64-bit versions.
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Ultimate is best for big companies and organizations. It contains all the best features of Windows 7. The Ultimate Edition of Windows 7 is quite heavy compares to the other editions of Windows 7 and is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
AIO Edition 32 / 64 Bit ISO Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Windows 7 AIO 32 / 64 Bit ISO
- Full Setup Size: 3.5 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 21st Sep 2017
- Developers: Windows
Systems Requirements For All in One Edition
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor/ 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
The maximum amount of RAM that Windows 7 supports varies depending on the product edition and on the processor architecture, as shown in the following table.
Physical memory limits
Processor architecture: IA-32 (32-bit) x64 (64-bit)
Ultimate: 4 GB
Enterprise: 3 GB
Home Premium: 16 GB
Home Basic: 8 GB
Starter: 2 GB
The ALL IN ONE Win 7 free download is a full package of all the editions of Windows 7 available till now. This package contains all the editions of Windows 7 and all of them are fully activated and updated. Windows 7 AIO contains the latest updated drivers and software that all of us were waiting for for a very long time. It is fully customizable and the interface is quite user-friendly and very easy to use. It contains some interesting new features that Microsoft has been working on for a long time.
Windows 7 is much better as compared to the previous versions of Windows like Windows XP and Windows Vista. It is available now, you can download it by clicking on the download button and it will be downloaded from the fastest servers in a few minutes in one single ISO file from the direct download link.
How to Download Windows 7 All in One (AIO) ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit):
This is a fully activated bootable ISO full version file that can be downloaded for free in a single click from the direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Win 7 All In One(AIO) can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via a direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Q: How to install Windows 7 AIO DVD?
A: After you have downloaded the ISO file. Save it on your PC desktop and Burn it on a DVD or Write it on a USB flash drive once done boot Your PC. and start the installation process you will see a Blue Screen click next and select Partition. then wait at least 30 Minutes for installation to be completed.
Q: Is the All In One (AIO) Version of Win 7 available on new computers?
A: PC makers like HP, Dell, and Lenovo are still selling PCs that are loaded with Windows 7. However, they have stopped selling PCs with home editions of Windows 7. Users can upgrade their OS from Windows 7 to Windows 10 by buying a copy of Windows 10.
Q: Is Windows 7 AIO free now?
A: It is not free. Windows has always been a paid product and in the case of Windows 7, there is no exception. You can still download ISO(an installable digital copy) from Microsoft for free but you will have to buy the Product Key in order to activate it.
Q: Is Windows 7 better than Windows 10?
A: Windows 10 has better software compatibility and runs smoothly as compared to Windows 7 which does not have better app compatibility. But if you have older hardware then it cannot run Windows 10 heavy resources. In that case, Windows 7 wins over Windows 10.
Q: Can you still get Windows 7?
A: Windows 7 is still available on the Microsoft Official site. You can download Windows 7 but first, you have to make sure that you have the Product Key available with you in order to download the ISO file.
Q: Is Windows 7 AIO available for tablets?
A: Windows 7 is available and support tablet PCs and other computers that use touch screens as input device.
Q: Can I download All In One(AIO) for utorrent for free?
A: Yes! You can download All In One (AIO) for utorrent for free fully activated and working.
Q: What is Windows AIO?
A: All-in-One PCs (AIO PCs) are streamlined desktop computers that integrate all of the components of a computer, except for the keyboard and mouse, into one case.
Q: How many years will Windows 7 be supported?
A: As long as Microsoft patches vulnerabilities that could become security risks, Windows 7 remains a safe operating system. Microsoft doesn’t plan to stop fixing security problems in Windows 7 until extended support ends. That’s January 14, 2020–five years and a day from the end of mainstream support till then Microsoft will keep on working on Windows 7 and it will be supported.
Q: What happens if Windows 7 is not supported?
A: Microsoft has decided to end the extended support for Windows 7 on January 14, 2020, putting a halt on the free bug fixes and security patches for those users who have the operating system installed. This means that anyone still running the operating system on their PCs will need to pay up to Microsoft to get continued updates. After paying to Microsoft they will get regular updates.
Q: Till when will Windows 7 users get regular updates?
A: Till January 14, 2020, Windows 7 users will get regular updates from Microsoft for free. But after January 14, 2020, if users want regular updates they will have to pay for it.