Windows 10 Mobile Free Download 32/64 bit [Updated 2020]
Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile edition ISO is the most secure, reliable, stable and updated Windows OS for smaller, mobile, touch-centric devices like SmartPhones and small tablets. You can download Windows 10 Mobile latest edition for free for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture. It enhances the performance of your mobile phone device and other touch screen devices. The user experience is better than Windows 8.1 and 8 mobile edition. It offers a user-friendly interface with all the amazing, new apps and features. Also, try Windows 7 All In One free download.
Overview Of Windows 10 Mobile
Windows 10 Mobile is designed for touch screen smaller devices like mobile phones. It delivers the full experience of Windows 10 Home, containing all the features available in Windows 10. It offers a unique interface that is very simple and easy to use. It offers a great user-experience which increases their productivity and creativity. The mobile edition of Windows 10 is very useful for those who are in love with Windows 10 OS, yet cannot stay away from their mobile phone. It is a lightweight Windows OS designed for smaller, mobile, touch-centric devices like smartphones and small tablets. It offers security updates and other important features updates that are crucial for your touch device.
The gaming experience of the devices is enhanced because of the lightweight features and apps. A lot of apps are included in the Mobile edition, as well as the new touch-optimized version of Microsoft Office is also included. Microsoft Windows 10 Mobile is the best choice for your smartphones and small tablets as an operating system because of all the apps and features it provides.
Top New Features
Some of the best features that are included in the Mobile edition of Windows 10 are as follow:
- It is available for 32-bit architecture only
- It is available for free
- It offers reliability, stability, and performance
- Provides an attractive user-friendly interface
- Apps icons are renewed and more stylized
- Apps grids are more manageable
- A new start screen is available which can display wallpapers as a background of the screen behind translucent tiles
- Performance of the system is enhanced because of the new mobile-optimized features and apps
- It offers more functionality than Windows 8 and 8.1 phone
- This edition of Windows 10 provides you a seamless, cross-platform experience
- This edition of Windows 10 also shares user interface elements with its PC counterpart
- Everything is synced between your computer and mobile phone.
- Notifications can be synced between devices, for example, by deleting a notification from your computer will also dismiss it from your phone.
- You can reply to your notifications right from your mobile phone
- Alarms can be set
- Apps management is possible across your devices
- The messaging app adds support for Skype messaging alongside SMS on the Mobile edition
- You can synchronize your devices messages and other conversations
- The camera app has been updated to match the “Lumia Camera” app
- OneDrive is also supported
- You can also see your content from local storage and OneDrive
- A new photos app is available which offers more photos management and flexibility
- Photos app now perform automatic enhancements to photos
- Google maps are also included in the Mobile edition
- Win32 desktop applications are still not compatible with Mobile edition, but is compatible with software designed for Windows Phone 8 and 8.1
- A new security app is available
- Action center is available
- Security and other updates are available every now and then
- You can also change your mobile phone settings to get your work going
- On-Screen keyboard is also available
- A dedicated voice input button is included on On-Screen keyboard
- The keyboard on your device can be shifted towards the left or right of the screen to improve one-handed usability on larger devices
- This edition of Windows 10 supports “Continuum”
- Using “Continuum” you can connect to large screen devices like desktops with a bigger screen resolution
- Using Miracast, users can connect their devices directly to external displays wirelessly, as well as HDMI and DisplayPort outputs
- Microsoft Outlook is also available
- Microsoft Edge is available as a default browser
- Windows 10 has Outlook Mail, Outlook calendar, maps, digital assistant (Cortana), Facebook and Store available.
- You can also install Microsoft Store apps on your phone
- It supports different screen resolutions
- Playing games is now easy with full performance
- Xbox games are now available on Mobile edition of Windows 10
- Gaming experience of gamers is enhanced with a modern touch support system for Mobile phones
- User-experience of gamers is better playing games on Windows 10 Phone as compared to desktop
- Offers unique and easy touch support system for gamers to play games
- Store games are optimized for better performance on mobile phone
- Temple Run 2 and Subway Surfers are available in fully customized mode
- You can also record your gameplay on your mobile phone
- You can update through Windows update
- ARM 32-bit is fully supported
- You can connect to “Remote Desktop” and keep working remotely without physically accessing it
- Airplane mode is available
- Users can connect to WiFi and other wireless devices
- Date and Time settings are available
- Power options are available
- Better battery saving features are available
- Battery saver is available
- Users can change the brightness of the screen and set it accordingly
- You can connect your mobile device to your computer in a go
- Projecting to another device is possible
- Support for 64-bit architecture/version is not available in Mobile edition
- Other important and amazing features are available
System Requirements For Windows 10 Mobile
Minimum hardware requirements for Mobile edition of Windows 10
|Operating system architecture||32-bit|
|Memory (RAM)||512 MB|
|Graphics Card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||8 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Internet Connection||Only for Updates, product activation.|
RAM (Random Access Memory) requirements
Screen Resolution RAM required
800×480 or 960×540 and higher 1 GB
1920×1080 or 1440×900 and higher 2 GB
2560×1440 and higher 3 GB
Mobile edition of Windows 10 is one of the best-operating systems for Windows supported smaller, mobile, touch-centric devices like smartphones and small tablets. It offers quite a similar interface as Windows 10 Home, Pro, and other editions. All new and updated apps and features are included. Security and non-security updates are available. Most of the apps available on the desktop versions of Windows 10 are also available in Windows 10 Mobile edition, with an all-new look and optimized for smaller, mobile, touch-centric devices like smartphones and small tablets.
It offers synchronization between your mobile phone and computer. All the apps can be synced between phone and computer so that never miss an important notification. You can get all notification right on your phone from a computer. You can also connect your mobile phone to wireless devices as well as HDMI devices. Other more interesting features are available in the Mobile edition of Windows 10, so do miss the chance to check out this new Mobile edition of Windows 10 OS from Microsoft Windows.
How To Download Windows 10 Mobile ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 Mobile edition free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 10 Mobile edition can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for the 32-bit version.
Q: What is Continuum in Windows 10?
A: “Continuum”, is a feature that allows supported devices to connect to an external display, and scale its user interface and apps into a “PC-like” desktop interface with support for mouse and keyboard input over USB or BlueTooth.
Q: Is Windows 10 Mobile edition available for 64-bit architecture?
A: Windows 10 Mobile edition is not available for 64-bit architecture/version, rather it is only available for 32-bit (x86) architecture.
Q: Which video formats are supported by Windows 10 Mobile?
A: Windows 10 Mobile supports the following video formats:
MKV, HEVC, MP4, AVI, WMV, M4V, MOV, 3GP
Q: What should I do before installing or upgrading to Windows 10 mobile?
A: The first thing you should do before upgrading to Windows 10 mobile or installing any updates, is that you should backup all your important data and make sure your mobile phone is fully charged.
Q: Which one is better an Android or Windows 10 phone?
A: Having an Android phone is obviously better than Windows 10 mobile phone because of the updates and security features. Microsoft has announced that they will stop mainstream support for Windows 10 phone on December 10, 2019. Microsoft has suggested that Windows 10 Mobile users should switch to Android because they will not be releasing security and other updates, so it will be risky for Windows 10 mobile users using their phones with an old security system.
Q: Is twitter available on Windows 10 mobile phone?
A: Twitter is available and fully supported by Windows 10 mobile phone.
Q: Is WhatsApp available on Windows 10 mobile phone?
A: WhatsApp is available and fully supported by Windows 10 mobile phone.
Q: What is the Kernel type of Windows 10 Mobile?
A: Windows 10 Mobile Kernel type is Hybrid (Windows NT).
Q: What is the update method for Windows 10 Mobile?
A: You can update your Windows 10 Mobile through the Windows Update method.