Microsoft Windows 10 Gamer edition ISO is the most secure, reliable, and updated Windows OS for all gamers. You can download the latest version of Windows 10 Gamer Edition for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. It is one of the most used Windows OS that enhances the gaming performance of gamers.
This version of Windows 10 gained familiarity among users due to its fantastic gaming features and performance. It offers a user-friendly interface with all the amazing, lightweight apps and features that perform better on low configuration/specs devices.
Overview Of Windows 10 Gamer Edition
With the successful release of Windows 10, many other editions of Windows 10 were released by Microsoft, among all those Windows 10 Gamer editions was one released specially for gamers. It contains all the important features available in other editions of Windows 10. This edition is targeted towards all those gaming geeks who can’t live a day of their life without playing a video game. It enhances your gaming performance without losing the quality of the game.
Windows 10 Gamer edition has removed a lot of the messy, unnecessary apps and features that run in the background and compromises your computer and other devices’ performance. It contains only important apps and features so that the performance of your system is enhanced. This edition of Windows 10 enhances your system performance to a great degree. You can now play 3D and 2D games without lagging and without dropping framerate. The framerate of your device is now smooth because of the impressive speed and performance offered by Windows 10 Gamer Edition.
Users are now able to play Xbox One and Xbox Live games right on their desktops. There is no need for having an Xbox One console to play games. You can also connect your Xbox 360 and Xbox One console to your computer with a wireless connection. Gamers can capture and share their gameplay right from the Xbox app. Games graphics are optimized, and now you can play games seamlessly. If you are a gaming geek you should definitely try out this version.
The security offered by the Gamer edition of Windows 10 is incomparable to other editions’ security. Security updates are available every now and then. You can download and install updates from Microsoft every time they release them. Your data is protected with the new apps and features offered by Microsoft Windows OS. Windows Security protects you from possible security threats and other malicious apps that possess security threats. A firewall is now included to help you secure from viruses and other online security threats.
Internet Explorer Changes
The next feature has to do with Internet Explorer. I bet some of you have not used that in years, especially with edge coming out in Windows 10, but it has what is called Internet Explorer Enterprise mode, which basically just is a compatibility mode for ancient corporate networks that still use web apps.
That relies on. Like Internet Explorer, 7 and 8, which is I mean, truly ancient, but some of them just refused to update and if you are running a new version of Windows, it probably doesn’t support that crap anymore.
So they had to implement this enterprise mode, which just allows you to run these old junky apps. They just needed to do that and then. Finally, with the pro version, you’re gonna get the ability to use what is called Windows Store for business, which kind of allows you to buy a lot of different app licenses. Like if you have I don’t know 10 Business, computers or something.
You can buy an app and then distribute it easily to all those computers through this Windows app store for business, which would be different than the personal app store, which is assuming that you’re only going to put it on one computer, so it’s, just a little bit more convenient for business cases, so those are really the only big differences between home and pro, and I personally do like to use pro just because it does have a couple of those features.
Defer Updates and others
The ability to defer, updates for more than a day, if I want to also that Remote Desktop might not need it that often, but it’s still nice to have, and then you also have BitLocker, which I do like And then that group policy editor, which does come in handy sometimes when you want to change like a very specific feature that normally someone wouldn’t even know, though we’re, not quite done yet.
Because, interestingly, Microsoft announced another edition of Windows called Windows 10 Pro for workstations, which is supposed to be an even higher-end version of Windows 10 Pro. The idea of this one is supposedly that it would allow you to use server-grade hardware like super high-end hardware, for example. If you want to run a motherboard that has more than one CPU, this will support up to 4 CPUs and up to 6 terabytes of RAM.
The other difference is that the pro for workstation version will support what is called EFS or resilient file system, which is different than NTFS, which is just a probably superior file system that might replace NTFS. At some point, and if you don’t know what any of that means, then it wouldn’t matter to you anyway, but it has been a little bit controversial because this feature was actually in Windows 10 Pro and they removed it.
Top New Features
Some of the best features offered by the Microsoft Windows 10 gamer edition are as follows:
- It is available for both 32-bit and 64-bit (x86-64) architecture
- It is available for free to download and install on your computer and other devices
- It offers a unique and interactive interface
- The interface of Windows 10 Gamer is quite similar to the Home edition yet much more attractive
- App icons are arranged in a special order in grids
- You can change the layout of your app icons
- You can sort your apps by name, ascending and descending order, type, and much more
- Snap feature is available for better management of your windows
- Microsoft Store is available for downloading software and amazing new trending games
- You can play games on your computer with more graphic options available
- Xbox One and Xbox Live apps are available in Windows 10 gamer edition
- You can play any Xbox One game on your computer
- Xbox Live is available for connecting to live gaming communities
- You can record/capture your gameplay and share it on online platforms
- Capture/recording of gameplay/video is available in different formats i-e 480p,720p,1080p,4k
- The performance of the system is enhanced
- A lot of unnecessary and unimportant apps and features are removed
- Performance is increased because of fewer apps present on your device i-e computer, tablet, and others
- Frame rate is now stable thanks to Windows 10 gamer edition
- High-quality and 3D graphics games are available for play with enhanced performance
- The Gamer edition of Windows 10 provides stability, reliability, and performance to the system
- Your system can now play high-end 3D games with less memory
- Gamers can play games without worrying about their system being overheated
- Wireless connectivity is available
- Users can connect to other devices via a wireless connection
- Bluetooth connectivity is also available
- You can connect to wireless as well as HDMI-supported projector
- Gamers can connect to a wireless projector and play games on a big screen
- Airplane mode is also available
- Everlasting battery modes are available
- You can change the brightness of the screen
- Better battery life and the best performance modes are available
- A remote desktop connection is available
- The remote app feature is also available
- Dolby Atmos high-definition audio is now supported
- HD video graphics are available for playing high-quality videos
- You can also play 4K resolution videos on your video player
- Mail and Maps apps are available
- Now users can send and see messages from their computer devices and tablets
- Updating your Windows version is easy and free
- This version comes with all the updates available
- Bugs and other issues are now fixed
- Updates are available every now and then
- Microsoft Windows 10 gamer edition has access to all the important security and other non-security updates
- The start menu is available in dark mode for gamers
- You can also broadcast your gameplay
- Broadcasting to online platforms like YouTube and Twitch is easy and free
- .NET 3.5(also includes .NET 3.0 and 2.0) are enabled
- .NET 4.8 is enabled
- DirectX 12 is already installed
- Windows Defender is available
- Windows Defender Firewall is included
- Skype is already installed
- Other important apps are installed
Useless Disabled Services
Some of the useless services are disabled in the Gamer edition of Windows 10.
- Application Management is disabled
- Branch Cache is disabled
- Certificate Propagation is disabled
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is disabled
- Media Center Extender is disabled
- Distributed Link Tracking Client is disabled
- Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) is disabled
- Network Access Protection Agent is disabled
- Net.tcp Port Sharing is disabled
- Net.tcp Listener Adapter is disabled
- Net. Pipe Listener Adapter is disabled
- Net. Msmq Listener Adapter is disabled
- Smart Card is disabled
- Smart Card Removal Policy is disabled
- Remote Registry is disabled
- Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Locator is disabled
- Parental Controls are disabled
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) is disabled
- Windows Connect Now – Config Registrar is Disabled
- Windows Media Player Network Sharing is Disabled
- Windows Process Activation is Disabled
- Windows Search is Disabled
Tweaks Some Settings
You can make changes to your Gamer edition of Windows 10. Tweak some settings.
- Show the ‘My Computer icon on your Desktop
- Show ‘Control Panel’ on your Desktop
- Show ‘Network’ on your Desktop
- Show Folders on your Desktop
- You can remove the registry
- You can also add registry keys
- Change the size of icons on your desktop
- Add “Unpack” to the .msi context menu
- A large Taskbar preview is available
- You can allow third-party themes
- Allow other third-party applications
- Allow permission for applications
- You can remove Shortcut Arrow
- You can speed up your device
- You can increase the Mouse speed
- Show icons on the system tray
- Open Notepad Statusbar
- Users can change the color of the command prompt
- Enable DVD in the media player
- Enable SSL and TLS
- You can also change the default browser of Windows 10 gamer edition
- Change setting in notepad
- You can set Word wrap in Notepad
- Change the title of Internet Explorer
- Disable the default browser check
- Can change the Aero setting
- Change Mouse Hover Speed
- Disable First Run Customize
- Faster Internet browsing on default Internet Explorer
- Enable third-party components
- You can set Google as your default browser
- Remove Link bar
- You can change the download settings
- Change your default downloading path
- Users can download multiple files
- Download unlimited simultaneous files, videos, and other documents
- You can disable useless/unwanted warnings
- You can bookmark your favorite webpages
- Enable suggested sites
- You can turn ON/OFF WiFi notifications
- Disable unwanted notifications
- Disable alarms
- Disable unwanted pop-up messages
- You can turn ON Clear Type
- You can set and disable bandwidth
- Set WiFi data usage
- Turn off system beef and alarms that are unnecessary
- Keep Positive DNS Entries
- Enable Legacy .NET Framework
- Enable Legacy components
- Connect to a WiFi network
- Change the date and time of your Windows 10 gamer edition
- Enable ‘Caret’ Browsing
- You can Disable Warnings on Close Tabs
Xbox One and Xbox Live Gaming Experience
Windows 10 Gamer edition offers the best gaming experience. In this Gamer edition of Windows 10 brings the full experience of Xbox One and Xbox LIVE to the Windows operating system, giving all gamers access to online gaming communities. 3D games are now easily accessible and playable via Xbox and Xbox Live with high performance, amazing graphics, and a high frame rate.
Gamers can capture their gameplay and share it on online gaming platforms. Windows 10 Gamer edition uses system resources quite efficiently improving your system performance which in turn increases your gaming performance. Xbox One and Xbox Live are new to Windows 10, which were not available in previous Windows OS. Luckily, Microsoft brings this great feature to the Gamer edition of Windows 10.
Microsoft has updated its Windows Security and still working hard to fix all the issues occurring with Windows Security. Microsoft is releasing security updates every now and then, which are easily accessible through Windows Update. Security bugs are repaired and other security features are fixed. Microsoft is working hard to improve the security features and apps in order to secure your data and files. Windows 10 firewall is improved than ever before, having more features that secure your device.
System Requirements For Windows 10 Gamer Edition ISO
Minimum hardware requirements for the Gamer edition of Windows 10
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor / 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
The Gamer edition of Windows 10 gives freedom to all gamers while playing their favorite video games. Xbox One and Xbox Live are available to give the full gaming experience to all gamers. Now you don’t have an Xbox One console to play your favorite games. It gives you a full Xbox One Console experience right here on your desktop. This edition of Windows 10 is famous among all gamers because it offers performance and a full gaming experience. You can play high-end graphics games using the Gamer edition of Windows 10.
It contains security and other important updates available for free. Users can download and install updates from Windows Update in the “Security and Updates” section of Windows settings. Other amazing and fascinating features are available to Windows 10 Gamer users. So get yours Windows 10 gamer edition now for free.
How To Download Windows 10 Gamer Edition ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 10 Gamer edition free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from the direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 10 Gamer edition can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.