Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Free Download 32/64 bit [Updated 2020]
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus is a powerful upgrade to MS Office 2013 Professional Plus. You can download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus latest version for free for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. With the powerful tools and features get things done more quickly and efficiently. Stay connected to your team members and co-author in real-time.
You can download Microsoft Office 2010 for free from Softopc.
You can also use OneDrive cloud storage with the new Office 2016. The Professional Plus edition of Office 2016 is the most creative suite till now using which you can create more and worry less. From wonderful presentations, Word documents, spreadsheets, databases, to online notes and emails, create much more with Office 2016.
Overview of MS Office 2016 Professional Plus
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus edition brings the most powerful and creative tools just for you. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS. You can create much more with the new Office. Users are now able to take advantage of the new powerful tools and create outstanding documents. The new release of MS Office brings some new and unique features to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook. Extra functionality and features are added to enhance your creativity and increase your productivity.
This version of MS Office got a new interface that provides the best user experience. A new search tool “Tell Me” is available in the Professional Plus edition of Office. This search tool provides a better user experience. You can search for any tool and feature you want in no time. You can be more productive and creative while using the new Office. New themes and styles are also included along with refreshed task pane interface which makes positioning, resizing, or rotating of graphics way more easier. You can create the layouts exactly the way you want.
The performance of all the MS Office applications is enhanced. MS Office performs better with Windows 10. The combination of Windows 10 and Office 2016 is splendid. You can do more in no time while using MS Office with Windows 10. The underlying architecture of MS Office is improved. It now performs much better on low configuration devices. Get complicated tasks done in less time and with less effort. This is the last version of Microsoft Office compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016.
New And Enhanced Features
Some of the key features of Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus are:
- It is available in two variants IA-32 (Intel Architecture, 32-bit), x64 (64-bit OS)
- It is easy to install and use on any computer
- It comes in five traditional editions for Windows OS
- For macOS, it comes in three traditional editions
- It got a unique interface
- Its interface is improved for better user experience
- It got a more user-friendly and creative interface
- The UI design in the Professional Plus edition is the same as MS Office 2013 Professional Plus
- All-new themes are added to the Professional Plus edition
- No new backgrounds are added to this version
- No backgrounds are removed
- Documents management is now much easier before
- Users now have access to the Cloud services
- Custom layouts can be created for objects in a document in MS Office 2016
- Sharing your creative work with others is now possible
- You can now share your documents right from MS Office
- You can print your documents easily in a few steps
- Exporting documents in a variety of different formats are now possible with Office 2016
- Share your documents via email, post to a blog or share with other people
- You can present your work online to other colleagues and people
- OneNote provides easy and quick printing options
- You can Fax your document in MS Office 2016
- You can use Thesaurus in MS Office 2016
- You can check your Spelling and Grammar in the Professional Plus edition
- Co-Authoring feature is available in MS Office 2016
- Users can easily translate from one language to another
- You can type in many different languages
- Restrict editing feature is also available
- Compare two documents is now possible
- Combine revisions from multiple authors in one document is now possible
- PowerPoint Professional Plus got beautiful and attractive designs
- New slide transitions are also included in the Professional Plus
- New animations are available in the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016
- Smart Lookup feature is introduced
- You can use Ink tools for advanced editing in PowerPoint
- Record your screen is a new feature available in MS Office 2016
- Users are now able to insert video in their presentation in PowerPoint
- Use Microsoft Store to add new Add-ins in your Office applications
- You can add common mathematical equations to your document
- You can also add advanced mathematical equations to your documents in MS Office 2016
- Users can also add artistic flair to their documents using the WordArt feature
- Using MS Access you can create advanced database tables
- You can design your own tables
- Create advanced spreadsheets in MS Excel
- Financial, Logical, Math and Trig formulas are included in Excel
- Advanced functions are available in Excel
- The performance of MS Office 2016 is now enhanced
- The Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 is now supported by low specs/configuration devices
- Other incredible features are available in Office 2016
The Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 gives you the ability to co-author your work in real-time. This version of Office has the support for OneDrive, using which you can share your work with other colleagues. Others can also collaborate with you in your work. You can get your projects finished more quickly than ever before. This feature was not available in previous versions of Microsoft Office.
By introducing the OneDrive Cloud feature, professional Office users can make their job easy by co-authoring their documents. They can share their work anywhere, anytime, and get things done by collaborating. This is a very helpful feature that is not available in the previous versions of MS Office.
New Search Tool
The new search tool makes your MS Office experience more enhanced and user-friendly. A new “Tell me” search tool is introduced to MS Office 2016 for advanced search and much more. You can do so many things using this feature in MS Office 2016. You can search features, effects, and tools via the “Tell me” search tool. MS Office enthusiasts use this feature to get things done more quickly. This feature is very helpful in doing the activities for you.
Sync your devices
The Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 gives you the option to sync all your work across devices. You can work anywhere, anytime with the new Office cloud feature. Stay connected with your friends and colleagues. Stay updated with all new features. Get your work done without missing a single minute of your work. You can work on any device, anywhere with all the documents being synced. You can start right from where you left.
With the support of the Microsoft OneDrive cloud feature, everything is easy. You can store your work on the cloud storage and access it whenever you want to have an active Internet connection. This feature is newly introduced in the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016. You can use the sync feature to sync your documents across mobile devices, computers and much more.
Increase your productivity
The Professional Plus edition gives you the ability to increase your productivity. New ways of productivity have opened up for you. All-new tools and features are available for you to experiment with. You can now create more in less time and with less effort. Using the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 large organizations, institutes and businesses can create professional presentations, Word documents, databases, and spreadsheets.
Enhance your creativity
Users can enhance their creativity with the new MS Office Professional Plus Suite. Create powerful presentations and documents in no time. All-new creative tools and features are available for creating beautiful projects, presentations and more. New arts, designs, animations, effects, and transitions are included in order to enhance your creativity. The new interface is very helpful in boosting your creativity and takes it to the next level.
The performance of the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 is enhanced for better user experience. It offers more speed and performance. MS Office 2016 is more stable and reliable than ever before. The Professional Plus edition has now greater stability and reliability. The chances for applications to crash are now decreased to a greater extent.
The Professional Plus edition comes with all the amazing MS Office applications which are user-friendly and provides the best experience ever. This edition has support for low-end devices. All the applications run smoothly on these low specs/configuration devices. The underlying hardware architecture of MS Office creative suite is improved, and it provides more speed and performance.
The following applications are included in MS Office 2016 Professional Plus edition;
- Microsoft Word 2016 Professional Plus
MS Word is a word processor available in the Professional Plus edition of Microsoft Office 2016. You can create, edit, view, and share Word documents. Write beautiful, smart, and stylish paragraphs with MS Word. Support for Portable Document Format (PDF) and OpenDocument (ODF) is also included. The primary file format for Word document is .docx
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Professional Plus
MS PowerPoint is a presentation tool for creating a stunning and powerful presentation. You can create slideshows composed of text, graphics, and other objects, which can be also be displayed on a screen. The primary file format for Word document is .pptx
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Professional Plus
MS Excel is a spreadsheet editor available in the Professional Plus edition of Microsoft Office 2016. You can create tables, do calculations, and use graphing tools. It is used for data analysis. The primary file format for Excel document is .xlsx
- Microsoft Access 2016 Professional Plus
MS Access is a database management tool for storing data. You can link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. The primary file format for Excel document is .accdb
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 Professional Plus
MS Publisher is a publishing application available in the Professional Plus edition of Microsoft Office 2016, which is used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, web site, and postcards.
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 Professional Plus
MS OneNote is a note-taking application available in the Professional Plus edition of Microsoft Office 2016. It collects handwritten or keyboard typed notes, along with audio notes. Having an active Internet connection or other network connection, you can share your notes with other users.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 Professional Plus
MS Outlook is a personal information organizer application available in the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 which includes an e-mail client, calendar, task manager, and address book.
System Requirements For Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
Minimum hardware requirements for Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus
|Operating system architecture||32-bit / 64-bit|
|Operating system||Windows 7 SP1 and later, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and later|
|Processor||1 GHz x86-64 processor with SSE2 support|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB|
|GPU||DirectX 10-compliant GPU with at least 64 MB of video memory|
|Free hard drive space||3 GB|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended)|
|Internet Connection||Only for Updates, product activation, validation of subscriptions and access to online services|
* Having more RAM is recommended for better performance
* SSD (Solid State Drive) is recommended for better experience and performance
* Additional hard drive space is required for installing optional contents
The Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 is a new generation tool for creating powerful documents. With the help of MS Office 2016, you take creative skills to the next level. You can give your priceless time a powerful meaning with the powerful tools offered by MS Office 2016. It offers support for Microsoft OneDrive which makes things more fascinating. You can now upload your work to cloud storage and access it anywhere, anytime without wasting any time.
The interface of the Professional Plus edition of MS Office 2016 is though the same as Office 2013 Professional Plus edition. There are no major changes made to this edition. The themes and backgrounds are also the same. The big difference is in the performance of MS Office. MS Office 2016 performs with more efficiency and power. You can feel the difference in performance when you open an application. Office 2016 works better with Windows 10. Bring Windows 10 Cortana to life in the new Office and do more in less time with less effort.
You can also download Microsoft Office 2016 for free.
How To Download Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus Latest Version For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus fully activated the latest version free download files are available for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Microsoft Office 2016 Professional Plus latest version can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.