Microsoft Office 2016 Free Download 32/64 bit [Updated 2021]
Microsoft Office 2016 is a powerful upgrade to MS Office 2013. With the powerful tools and features get things done more quickly and efficiently. You can download Microsoft Office 2016 latest version for free for both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
By the help of OneDrive cloud storage, stay connected to your team members and co-author in real-time. With all-new, updated and improved Office 2016 suite create more and worry less. From wonderful presentations, Word documents, spreadsheets, databases, to online notes and emails, create much more with Office 2016.
Overview of MS Office 2016
Microsoft Office 2016 brings the most powerful features and tools to you. Available for both Windows and macOS, create much more with the new Office. Take advantage of the new yet powerful tool (Office) to create powerful documents. The new release of MS Office brings some new and unique features to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, and Outlook. Extra functionality and features are added to enhance your creativity and increase your productivity.
A whole new interface is introduced for the best user experience and creativity. A new search tool “Tell Me” is available for a better experience throughout Office 2016. You can search for any tool and feature you want in no time. Be smart and productive while using the new Office from Microsoft. New themes and styles are also included along with refreshed task pane interface which makes positioning, resizing, or rotating of graphics way easier. You can create the layouts exactly the way you want.
The performance of the new Office Suite is enhanced. MS Office performs better with Windows 10. The combination of Windows 10 and Office 2016 is splendid. Do more in less time while working with Office on Windows 10. The underlying architecture of MS Office is revised for better performance even on a low configuration system. Get complicated tasks done in less time and with less effort.
This is the last version of Microsoft Office compatible with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, and Windows Server 2016. You can also download the latest version of Microsoft Office 2019 for free.
New And Enhanced Features
Some of the key features of Microsoft Office 2013 are:
- It is available in two variants IA-32 (Intel Architecture, 32-bit), x64 (64-bit OS)
- It comes in five traditional editions for Windows OS
- For macOS, it comes in three traditional editions
- The interface is improved for better user experience
- Its interface is more user-friendly and creative
- The UI design is the same as Office 2013
- New themes are added
- No backgrounds are added or removed
- Easy documents management
- Cloud access is supported
- You can create custom layouts for objects in a document
- Share your work with others, right from the application
- Print document by telling any Office application in the new “Tell me” option
- Export in a variety of different formats
- Share via email, post to a blog or share with other people
- You can present your work online with others
- Print via OneNote for easy and quick printing
- You can Fax your document
- Thesaurus is available in Office
- You can Check your Spelling and Grammar
- Co-Authoring feature is available in MS Office 2016
- Translate from one language to another
- Typing in other languages is possible now
- Restrict editing feature is also available
- You can also compare two documents
- Combine revisions from multiple authors in one document
- Beautiful and attractive designs are available in PowerPoint
- New slide transitions are also included
- New animations are available in Office 2016
- Smart Lookup feature is introduced
- Use Ink tools for advanced editing in PowerPoint
- You can now record your screen in the new Office
- Insert video in your presentation in PowerPoint
- Use Microsoft Store to add new Add-ins in your Office applications
- Add common mathematical equations to your document
- Add advanced mathematical equations to your documents
- Add some artistic flair to your document using the WordArt feature
- Create advanced database tables in MS Access
- You can design your own tables
- Create advanced spreadsheets in MS Excel
- Financial, Logical, Math and Trig formulas are included in Excel
- Advanced functions are available in Excel
- Performance of the application is enhanced
- MS Office is now supported by low spec systems
- Other incredible features are available in Office 2016
Other Interesting Features and Changes
With Office 2016 you can co-author your work in real-time. With the support of OneDrive, you can share your work with other colleagues and they can collaborate with you in your work. Get projects finished more quickly with this amazingly powerful feature available in MS Office 2016. This feature was not available in previous versions of Microsoft Office. By introducing this feature professional Office users can make their job easy by co-authoring their documents.
New Search Tool
The new search tool makes your MS Office experience more enhanced and user-friendly. A new “Tell me” search tool is introduced to Office for advanced search and much more. You can search features, effects, and tools via the “Tell me” search tool. Office enthusiasts use this feature to get things done more quickly. This feature is very helpful in doing the activities for you.
Sync your devices
Microsoft Office 2016 gives you the option to sync all your work across devices. Work anywhere, anytime with the new Office cloud feature available. Stay connected and updated. Don’t miss a single minute of your work. Work on any device, anywhere with all the documents synced. Start right from where you left. Everything is now easy with the support for the Microsoft OneDrive cloud feature. Store your work on the cloud storage and access it whenever you want by having an active Internet connection.
Increase your productivity
With the new MS Office 2016, new ways of productivity are opened up to you. All-new tools and features are available for you to experiment with. Create more in less time and with less effort. Large organizations, institutes, and businesses can take advantage of MS Office Suite to create professional presentations, Word documents, databases, and spreadsheets.
Enhance your creativity
Creativity is now enhanced with the new Microsoft Office Suite. Create more powerful presentations and documents in a minimum time slice. New creative tools and features are available for creating beautiful projects, presentations, and more. New arts, designs, animations, effects, and transitions are included in order to enhance your creativity. The new interface is very helpful in boosting your creativity and takes it to the next level.
The performance of MS Office Suite 2016 is enhanced for a better user experience. It offers more speed and performance. MS Office is more stable and reliable than before. Because of its stability and reliability, the chances for applications to crash are now decreased to a greater extent. All the MS Office applications are now user-friendly and provide the best experience ever. Support for low-end devices is available so that the Office can run smoothly on these devices. The underlying hardware architecture for MS Office Suite is revised so that it can provide speed and performance.
The following applications are included in MS Office 2016;
- Microsoft Word
MS Word is a word processor available in Microsoft Office 2016. You can create, edit, view, and share Word documents. Write beautiful, smart, and stylish paragraphs with MS Word. Support for Portable Document Format (PDF) and OpenDocument (ODF) is also included. The primary file format for Word document is .docx
- Microsoft PowerPoint
MS PowerPoint is a presentation tool for creating a stunning and powerful presentation. You can create slideshows composed of text, graphics, and other objects, which can be also be displayed on a screen. The primary file format for Word document is .pptx
- Microsoft Excel
MS Excel is a spreadsheet editor available in Microsoft Office 2016. You can create tables, do calculations and use graphing tools. It is used for data analysis. The primary file format for Excel document is .xlsx
- Microsoft Access
MS Access is a database management tool for storing data. You can link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. The primary file format for Excel document is .accdb
- Microsoft Publisher
MS Publisher is a publishing application available in Microsoft Office 2016, which is used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, web site, and postcards.
- Microsoft OneNote
MS OneNote is a note-taking application available in Microsoft Office 2016. It collects handwritten or keyboard typed notes, along with audio notes. Having an active Internet connection or other network connection, you can share your notes with other users.
- Microsoft Outlook
MS Outlook is a personal information organizer application available in Office 2016 which includes an e-mail client, calendar, task manager, and address book.
System Requirements For Microsoft Office 2016
Minimum hardware requirements for Microsoft Office 2016
|Operating system architecture||32-bit / 64-bit|
|Operating system||Windows 7 SP1 and later, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 and later|
|Processor||1 GHz x86-64 processor with SSE2 support|
|Memory (RAM)||2 GB / 2 GB|
|GPU||DirectX 10-compliant GPU with at least 64 MB of video memory|
|Free hard drive space||3 GB / 3 GB|
|Screen resolution||1024 x 576 display (1280 x 800 recommended)|
|Connectivity||Internet Access: Only for Updates, product activation, validation of subscriptions and access to online services|
* Having more RAM is recommended for better performance
* SSD (Solid State Drive) is recommended for better experience and performance
* Additional hard drive space is required for installing optional contents
Microsoft Office is a new generation tool for creating powerful documents. Every second of your life is countless, with the help of Office 2016 and your creativity, give your priceless time a powerful meaning. Support for Microsoft OneDrive makes things more fascinating. You can now upload your work to cloud storage and access it anywhere, anytime without wasting any time. The interface of Office 2016 is though the same as Office 2013. There are no major changes done to this version. The themes and backgrounds are also the same.
The difference is in performance. Office 2016 performs with more efficiency and power. You can feel the difference in performance when you open an application. Office 2016 works better with Windows 10. Bring Windows 10 Cortana to life in the new Office and do more in less time with less effort.
How To Download Microsoft Office 2016 Latest Version For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft Office 2016 fully activated the latest version free download files are available for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Microsoft Office 2016 latest version can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Q: Is Microsoft Office 2016 still available?
A: Microsoft Office 2016 is still available. Mainstream support for MS Office 2016 ends on October 13, 2020, and extended support ends on October 14, 2025.