Windows 8.1 Pro Download Free 32/64 Bit [Updated 2019]
Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro comes with a lot of features and enhancements. It is very well known for its reliable and most user-friendly interface. It offers many powerful security features that are important for maintaining your system safe and secure. Most of the Windows users use this version of Windows 8.1 because it is bundled with all the latest updates and improvements. Microsoft has made a lot of changes to make this version the best ever possible for the users. Check out our review to find out more about the Pro edition of Windows 8.1
Overview of Windows 8.1 Pro ISO:
Windows 8.1 Pro is a personal computer operating system that includes all the features that are available in Window 8. It is aimed for both enthusiasts and business users. It also has all the important features that are available in previous Microsoft Windows like Windows 7 Pro Edition, Windows Vista and XP. Additional features that are included in Windows 8 Enterprise Edition and pro are; the ability to receive Remote Desktop connections, the ability to participate in a Windows Server domain, Encrypting File System, Hyper-V, and Virtual Hard Disk Booting, Group Policy as well as BitLocker and BitLocker To Go. Windows Media Center functionality is also available but it is provided for Windows 8.1 Pro as a separate software package. Users can get all the security and other updates including non-security. Windows 8.1 has some of the best applications available with the help of which you can create something new and amazing in no time. Pro edition Windows 8.1 can be downloaded and installed on your computer for free.
Features of Windows 8.1 Pro Edition ZIP:
Some of the best features included in Pro edition Windows 8.1 zip complete file are the following:
- Windows 8.1 Pro provides the most secure boot until now.
- You can also unlock your device with facial recognition.
- You can have a welcome screen, which is very amazing by the way.
- It also includes semantic zoom which makes tiles bigger and more manageable for touch screens.
- Live tiles make the interface of the operating system more alive and interesting to use.
- Touch and Thumb keyboard is supported by the Pro version of Windows 8.1
- All the language packages are available within Windows 8.1 Pro. You can choose any language while working on your system.
- The File Explorer of Pro edition of Windows 8.1 is renewed which is more user-friendly than ever before. It is more manageable and more live than before.
- Standard Apps are included in the Pro version. The standard apps of this version of Windows are more manageable and safe to use.
- A brand new Windows Store is introduced which contains many amazing features and apps that are very important for your computer system.
- “Refresh and Reset” feature is available in Pro edition. Using this feature you can Refresh your system without losing your personal files. Or, you can reset your computer to the starting point. This feature is very helpful if you get any viruses or some kind of another malicious attack on your system.
- You can play games seamlessly in Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
- “Connected Standby” feature is also available in Windows 8.1 Pro. It is now renamed as “InstantGo”.
- Windows update feature is also available in this version. Updating Windows is not a problem anymore. Users can update their Windows 8.1 pro-OS in just a single click.
- Windows Defender is also included in Windows 8.1 professional. It is updated and renewed with some new features that play an important role in keeping your computer system clean and secure for viruses and other malicious attacks.
- Better multi-monitor support is available for Pro users of Windows 8.1. Now you can use your screens in just one place at a time.
- A new Windows Task Manager is introduced. Users can now manage their activities more efficiently and keep their background and foreground applications in order. Users can keep an eye on the usage of the processor and can manage it.
- ISO image and VHD mounting, both the methods are available for Windows 7 Home Basic.
- It includes Mobile broadband features.
- It includes Microsoft account integration.
- Internet Explorer 10 is available for Pro users of Windows 8.1 which makes browsing faster, easy and more enjoyable.
- Smartscreen feature is also available.
- It includes Xbox live(including Xbox Live Arcade). A very best place for playing games.
- Exchange ActiveSync feature is available in Windows 8.1 pro.
- Snap feature is also available.
- While using Windows 8.1 professional users can connect to a VPN.
- Languages packs are available. Users can change between these languages anytime.
- Device encryption feature is also available.
- Supported third-party apps. Third-party applications can be downloaded from Microsoft Store and other outside Store and can be installed on your computer.
- Remote Desktop feature is also included in Pro edition Windows 8.1. Client and host both can be connected.
- It includes storage spaces.
- Windows Media Player is also available.
- Bitlocker and EFS(Encrypting File System) is included.
- It includes Sideload Windows Store apps.
- Booting from VHD can be done with Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
- Users can join a Windows Domain.
- Group Policies can be created and changed.
- Hyper-V is available.
- Windows Media Center is available via an add-in.
- Available for both 32-bit and 64-bit architecture.
What’s not available/included?
- Applocker is not available in Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
- Windows To GO feature is also not available.
- It does not have Direct Access feature.
- BranchCache is not included.
- Windows 8.1 Professional can be virtualized by RemoteFX.
- Services for Network File System are not available.
- Subsystem for Unix-based Applications is also not available.
- Windows Media Center is not available by default. Users can add it via an add-in.
- Microsoft Office apps bundled with OS are not included in Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
- More than 512GB, physical memory (RAM) cannot be installed or used for 64-bit architecture and for 32-bit the limit is 4GB RAM.
System Requirements For Windows 8.1 Pro Edition:
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 Pro
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor/ 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
Maximum hardware requirements for Windows 8.1 Pro
Component Operating system architecture
Memory (RAM) 4 GB (32-bit) / 512 GB (64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Pro has some of the best features available and security improvements that are very important for the maintenance of your device. Some of the security features include BitLocker and BitLocker to Go. Encrypting File System feature is also available. Devices can connect to other computers and servers via Remote Desktop connection. Pro edition Windows 8.1 is the best operating system for creativity and getting things done in a smaller fraction of time. Windows Store is renewed for Windows 8.1 and now works more efficiently and seamlessly without any error. The stability of the system is improved and now it has more stability and reliability more than ever before. Windows 8.1 Pro is the best operating system for everyone even if you are a home user, business or an institute, it will serve you the best on any level.
How To Download Windows 8.1 Pro (Professional) ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 8.1 Pro(Professional) free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 8.1 Pro(Professional) can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Q: What is InstantGo?
A: “InstantGo” formerly known as “Connected Standby” is a new feature introduced by Microsoft to Windows 8 that aims to bring smartphone-type power management capabilities to the PC platform without losing any of the physical security. This feature was not available in any previous versions of Windows OS like Windows 7, Vista or XP.
Q: What is a smart screen?
A: Smart Screen is a security feature available in Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. This feature helps in maintaining the security of the system. When a user is installing an application/software outside of the Microsoft Store, it helps the user by warning him of the threats that the application possesses.
Q: What is a Windows Store?
A: Windows Store is a secure place to get applications and every other kind of software which you cannot get from outside the Windows Store without any harmful risks to your computer. Windows Store has all the applications available, some of which are free while others are paid. You can get paid applications by paying via your Microsoft account.
Q: What is Semantic Zoom?
A: Semantic Zoom is a GUI feature available in Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10. Using Semantic zoom makes the tiles of the applications bigger. Tablets and other touch devices are more manageable with the help of semantic zoom in action. Anything on the screen can be selected very easily having a semantic zoom in action.
Q: What is a VPN?
A: VPN(Virtual Private Network) is a secure tunneling browsing. Using a VPN you can unblock any blocked site. Any website that cannot be visited in your region/country, using VPN you can unlock any security pass.
Q: What is Device encryption?
A: Device encryption is a feature that can help you secure your device from unwanted users. Using this feature you can lock your device and will be unlocked upon your approval.
Q: What is a Remote Desktop?
A: A Remote Desktop is a feature available in Windows 8, 8.1, Windows 10 and some of the Windows 7 versions. Using this feature user can connect to a remote computer or server and do his work.
Q: Can you download Windows 8 for free?
A: Upgrading from Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 is free but if you are using another version of Windows OS(Windows XP, Windows 7), then you have to pay. Upgrading from another Windows version except Windows 8 is not free.
Q: How can I get Windows 8 for free?
A: You can use Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 for free, by using the trial version that Microsoft Offers.
1. Go to www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO
2. Select your Windows 8 edition.
3. Choose your Language.
4. Select your architecture, 32-bit or 64-bit.
5. Download an ISO file from that page.
6. Insert a recordable CD or DVD or USB into your computer.
7. Make a bootable CD or DVD or USB and then install Windows on your computer.
Q: Can you still buy Windows 8.1 Pro?
A: You can buy Pro edition of Windows 8.1 from Microsoft official Store and online retailers across the world. You can also download it from everywhere like Amazon.com and also WalMart sells Windows 8.1
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Professional edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Professional edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Ultimate edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Ultimate edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users cannot upgrade from their Windows 7 Enterprise edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Home Premium edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Can you upgrade from Windows 7 Home Basic edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1?
A: Users can upgrade from their Windows 7 Home Basic edition to Pro edition of Windows 8.1.
Q: Is Windows 8.1 safe to use?
A: Windows 8.1 is safe to use till January 10, 2023, because the Mainstream Support will end on January 9, 2018, and end Extended Support will end on January 10, 2023. So, till then it is safe to use because you will be getting security and other updates regularly till January 10, 2023. After then you will have to pay for the security and non-security updates.