Windows 7 Professional Download 32/64 Bit [Updated 2019]
Windows 7 Professional Edition is a complete package of the most amazing and intriguing features available in Windows 7. Professional edition of Windows 7 is used by small institutes and other small companies. The professional edition comes with a lot of advantages as it offers reliability, compatibility, and performance. It is known for its user-friendly interface and professional toolsets. Tons of improvements are made to make the performance of your device better while using the Professional edition of Windows 7.
Overview of Win 7 Pro Edition:
Windows 7 Professional is aimed for enthusiasts, small-business users, and schools. It includes all the features of Windows 7 Home Basic and Home Premium and it also has the ability to join Windows Server domain. It contains some additional features like support for a bigger RAM. It supports up to 192 GB of RAM(Random Access Memory) which is increased from 16 GB. It contains the feature of Remote Desktop, which is basically a feature that allows users to take control of a remote computer or a virtual machine over a network connection. It is available in both the 32-bit version and 64-bit version. Windows 7 Professional contains some extra features that are not available in Windows 7 Home Basic and Home Premium. If you want to see some more from Windows 7 and get most out of your PC then get Windows 7 Professional now.
Features Available in Pro Edition:
- Maximum physical CPUs supported by Windows 7 Professional are 2.
- It contains built-in AVCHD support, which is a file-based format for the digital recording and playback of high-definition video.
- It supports multiple monitors. Using dual or more monitors is not a problem anymore with Windows 7 Professional.
- Fast user switching feature is available. Users can have multiple accounts and can switch quickly among multiple accounts.
- Desktop Window Manager is available in this version.
- Windows Mobility Center feature is available in Windows 7 Professional. Users can take a quick look at their battery usage, WiFi connection, brightness and much more
- It also supports printing via the Internet.
- Windows Parental Controls feature is available in Windows 7 and has quite good usage. Parental controls allow administrators to set restrictions on, and monitor, computer activity.
- 64-bit edition of Windows 7 Professional is available.
- Windows Aero feature is fully supported and available in Windows 7 Professional. It has a lot to it in the Professional version of Windows 7.
- Flexible customizations can be made to the Windows Aero feature and so much can be achieved by tweaking some setting in it.
- Internet Connection Sharing feature is also available in the Professional edition of Windows 7. Users can now share an Internet connection with other computers via LAN(Local Area Network).
- Built-in DVD (MPEG-2 and Dolby Digital) decoder is available. You can now watch videos in High Definition Quality and listen to music very closely.
- Multi-touch support is available in Windows 7 Professional also in Win 7 AIO Edition Free.
- Windows Media Center is fully available in Windows 7 Professional.
- It includes Windows Media Player remote media experience feature. You can experience Windows Media Player remotely on another computer or server.
- All kinds of premium games are included in this version.
- It includes the feature of creating HomeGroup. You can create new Homegroup and can join already created Homegroups.
- This version also includes the feature to Back up to network with Backup and Restore Center. Users can now back up their data and also can restore them upon need.
- Users using Windows 7 Professional can act as a host for Remote Desktop Services.
- Dynamic disks feature is available.
- Encrypting File System feature is included and can work efficiently in this edition of Windows 7.
- Professional edition has the feature called “Location-aware printing” which is quite handy.
- Presentation mode can be used in Professional edition in Windows 7.
- You can make Group Policies which are very important if you have a group.
- Offline files and folder redirection is available. This feature makes things works faster and more efficiently.
- Users can join the Windows Server domain. This feature is not available in the Home Basic and Home Premium version of Windows 7.
- Windows XP Mode can be used in the Professional version of Windows 7. It is a virtualization program for Microsoft Windows.
- Professional edition has a lot of features to it. It includes software restriction policies which means you can really restrict software from using some of the resources of your computer.
- Remote administration tools feature is included in this version which means that a user can remotely use and make changes to a computer.
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) is also included in the Professional version.
- AppLocker feature is available but users can only create policies and not enforce policies.
Which Features are Removed:
- Aero glass remoting feature is not available in Windows 7 Professional version.
- Windows Media Player multimedia redirection feature is also not available in this version.
- Audio recording over Remote Desktop Connection feature is not available. Users must have a separate audio recorder on the remote desktop.
- Users cannot have Multi-display Remote Desktop Connections.
- Enterprise search scopes is not available.
- Federated search is not available.
- BitLocker Drive Encryption cannot be used in the Professional edition of Windows 7. This feature is available in Windows 7 Enterprise and Ultimate editions and not in any other version of Windows 7.
- BranchCache Distributed Cache feature is not available in this version.
- DirectAccess is not allowed in this edition. Users cannot use the DirectAccess feature in professional, home basic, home premium versions of Windows 7.
- Subsystem for Unix-based Applications is not available in this version.
- Support for the Multilingual User Interface packages is not available in Windows 7 Professional version. You cannot use multi-languages interface on your computer in Windows 7 Professional.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) enhancements are not supported in this version of Windows 7.
- Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) licensed is not available.
- VHD(a file format which represents the virtual hard drive, HDD)booting.
- Switching between any of the 37 available languages is not supported in Professional edition/version of Windows 7.
Systems Requirements For Win 7 Pro Edition ISO Full:
Minimum hardware requirements for Windows 7 Professional
|Operating system architecture||32-bit 64-bit|
|Processor||1 GHz IA-32 processor/ 1 GHz x86-64 processor|
|Memory (RAM)||1 GB / 2 GB|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor with Intel WDDM driver model 1.0|
|Free hard drive space||16 GB / 20 GB|
|Optical drive||DVD-ROM drive (Only to install from DVD-ROM media)|
|Screen resolution||1366 × 768 screen resolution|
|Connectivity||Internet access - Only for Updates(fees may apply)|
Windows 7 Professional contains a lot of new and powerful features that are worthy of giving a try. Windows 7 is trying from the beginning to evolve and make the Windows look closer to the users. Windows 7 is always been great and very easy to use. Windows 7 Professional is taking good care of the users in terms of both the nice-looking interface and more importantly the performance of the PC. The security risks that were a huge problem in the previous editions of Windows, they have been resolved in this edition of Windows. Windows Aero, which is a great feature that was introduced back in Windows Vista has been improved immensely. It contains all of those features that all types of users want to have in their Windows. In short, Windows 7 Professional is a remarkable operating system, whichever user should try.
How to Download Windows 7 Professional ISO Free For x86-64 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Windows 7 Professional free download fully activated bootable ISO full version file can be downloaded for free in a single click from direct download link by clicking on the download button. Official Windows 7 Professional can be downloaded for free without any cost and trouble in just one click from high-speed servers via direct download link for both 32-bit and 64-bit version. Official Windows 7 Professional ISO Download with service pack 1 (SP1) is also available for the 32-bit version and 64-bit version in full version.
Q: How many CPUs does Windows 7 Professional can support?
A: Windows 7 can support up to a maximum of 2(two) numbers of CPUs.
Q: What is Desktop Window Manager?
A: Desktop Window Manager is the window manager in Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 that enables the use of hardware acceleration to render the graphical user interface of Windows.
Q: What is Internet Connection Sharing?
A: Internet Connection Sharing is a Windows service that enables one Internet-connected computer to share its Internet connection with other computers on a local area network.
Q: Is Windows 7 Professional still supported by Microsoft?
A: Microsoft is still supporting Windows 7 Professional. Microsoft won’t end security updates for your Windows 7 PC until Jan 14, 2020. After that they will end the mainstream support. If any user wants regular updates after Jan 14, 2020 they will have to pay for those regular updates.
Q: Can Windows 7 still be updated?
A: Windows 7 updates are still available. Support for Windows 7 is set to end on Jan 14. 2020, but users can still have access to Windows 7 updates until March 2020.
Q: Can I still activate Windows 7?
A: Windows 7 can still be activated until the end of mainstream support on Jan 14, 2020. However, to avoid security risks and viruses issues, Microsoft recommends that you should consider upgrading to Windows 10 which has more control over the security and viruses issues.
Q: Where can I get Windows 7 for free?
A: You can download Windows 7 ISO for free and legally from the official website of Microsoft. However, you will have to provide a product key in order to download the ISO file from there.
Q: Can I downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 10?
A: Yes! You can downgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 7. Luckily Microsoft Windows 10 has this option for the user who wants to downgrade to Windows 7 after an unwanted upgrade to Windows 10.
Q: Can I downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 8 or Windows 8.1?
A: You can downgrade to Windows 7 from Windows 8 or 8.1 at any time you want. Windows 8 and 8.1 users have this option available to them to downgrade to their previous Windows which is Windows 7. You can downgrade your Windows 8 and 8.1 to Windows 7 very easily.
Q: What’s the difference between Windows 7 Home and Professional?
A: Support for memory is the main difference. Windows 7 Home Premium supports a maximum of 16GB of installed RAM, whereas Professional and Ultimate can support a maximum of 192GB of RAM.
Q: Which is the best version of Windows 7?
A: Windows 7 Ultimate is the best version of Windows 7 available in the market. It has all the features available in it which can help a big organization or company to achieve their goals if they want to use Windows 7.